Third Test started? Actually something this time.

A

Annon Kaies Zi

I was just bored, trying to pass some time before going to work. And noticed something. At the Half-Life 2 Media Section, the image that used to be use for the Second Test (the sixth one) has been changed. It is no longer the Nova Prospekt gate one. Even though the username and password Nova/Prospekt still work, and it still just takes you to the old Second Test page, the image is changed on that page. Maybe they are starting to change it?

I found this very interesting, and though I would share it with everyone. Anyways, off to work...sigh...

What's different..? I don't see anything has changed..

He joined the same month you did. He just posts less.

mmkay.

bam23 said:
He joined the same month you did. He just posts less.

mmkay.

The best part about this line, is that another newbie such as myself, just own3d a $3n10R! :LOL:

Maybe he's been lurking here for ages and only just registered like I did when I joined ;)

Then again maybe the 'New' guy did too :p

Look at the page source.

I just went to www.half-life2.com and took media/screenshots and then tge picture whit the g-man typed nova/prospekt and when i look the page sourse of that black screen it shows I think face of Alyx??? but i try to type it but it wont work. :bounce:

Quad said:
so thats how you get 1700+ posts, then again I'll probably get flamed for this

Now pay attention, young grasshopper, this is how you get 3000+ posts:

w00t wtf lolz! that rox0rz my box0rz!~11

Yep but i ment the page source.

Has the source of the "black" page contained the face of Alyx?? and a bird in the bottom? Has those been there before??

What you don't understand is that he means this:

The second test was the sixth picture in the media section.. About a week about they removed that sixth picture and added an original "zoom" thingy on it.

Now they have changed it back...

That's what he ment. So it's new old :)

edit:

yes, Alyx has been there before, yes, the bird has been there before, yes it's alyx in ascii art.

PvtRyan said:
Now pay attention, young grasshopper, this is how you get 3000+ posts:

w00t wtf lolz! that rox0rz my box0rz!~11

Not sleeping probablly helps to I bet :E

...so they changed one minor thing. So what. Will probably update the entire site along with the steam site the day HL2 goes gold. they test the page offline then put it up in one shot.

Who cares about these tests. The game is so close to gold I don't have time to waste running in circles.

wonkers said:
Who cares about these tests. The game is so close to gold I don't have time to waste running in circles.

I saw this asian beetle (looks like a lady bug) walking on the rim of a small cylindrical dish.
over.
and over.
and over again.

I don't think he ever wised up that he was going in circles. It was pretty funny. wish I taped that.

Welcome to forums but its not any different.

Stop disregarding people or flaming people that have a low post count, I have been here since the begining (or close to it) and i only have 140+ posts.

Come on, I was just kidding around. Hence the :p in my post.
On another note, I'd love to see what the third test is.

slider3005 said:
Stop disregarding people or flaming people that have a low post count, I have been here since the begining (or close to it) and i only have 140+ posts.

close to it :p

It's not the quantity of posts that matter people, its the quality

It shoulda came from some dumbass like me with 508 posts

Minerel said:
It shoulda came from some dumbass like me with 508 posts

rofl, too bad that someone now has 509 posts...

Back