This game you must play.

haha, i owned fido the computer controlled tank !!!

/me wishes he hadnt sold worms world party...

Suicide42 said:
haha, i owned fido the computer controlled tank !!!

/me wishes he hadnt sold worms world party...
That reminds me...what other turn based shooters like worms are there?I'm bored right now...so yea.

Tr0n said:
That reminds me...what other turn based shooters like worms are there?I'm bored right now...so yea.
Scorched Earth

dman addicting, im all about the atom bombs :p

I have this thing on my cellphone, it's a fun game yes :)

all i know about that game is that badger sucks at it and keeps getting blown up :p

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Scorched Earth

They've got funky bombs. Ah haha... /me grins :E. You can play with other people online as well, but you have to know ahead of time and set up a password if you really want to play with someone in particular.

its a tank you have weapons you can buy, you cant move unless you get a engine upgrade and you fire missiles and shit and people on a basic texture terrain

"THE MOTHER OF ALL GAMES"
lol. it is !
yep Scorched Earth old version

Download Gunbound. It's the same sort of game except it's online, has pretty graphics, and it's soooo much funner.

If you can't find Gunbound with Google you don't deserve to play it.

like audiophile said: gunbound! its like a free online RPG- you play it like worms, then buy imaginative clothing and stuff! it's very fun but i dont play it :p

Suicide42 said:
like audiophile said: gunbound! its like a free online RPG- you play it like worms, then buy imaginative clothing and stuff! it's very fun but i dont play it :p
i got bored of gunbound pretty quickly. Worms = 10x better

Download Pocket Tanks Deluxe its 100x better then this game + its what started all the tanks thinks :p

Raziel-Jcd said:
Download Pocket Tanks Deluxe its 100x better then this game + its what started all the tanks thinks :p
read my last post =)

Back