This is gay

SpiderPig

Reaction score
Im not gonna get my order of HL2 for 3-5 god damm days!!!!! argh this sucks :(

well for the sake of saving you billions of flames ill shorten it.

1. noone cares
2. shoulda went steam ;)

Your situaiton involving the ordering of half life 2 enjoys sex with men? but is male itself? How in the hell did that happen?

Analognovelist said:
Your situaiton involving the ordering of half life 2 enjoys sex with men? but is male itself? How in the hell did that happen?

Not funny

I got my preordered Halo 2 from Play.com and it came on Friday. So you may not have to wait as long as you think.

Half a day from release, no one gives a flying f*ck about your problems. We're way too excited about playing this game.

You give out flying f*cks? Are you in the mile high club?

As for the preorderer (is that a word?) at the top of the page. Have you paid yet? Cancel the preorder and go to a shop.

Preordering on rare titles makes sense, preordering on a title that is going to have thousands of copies on the shop shelves does not make sense.

MoJo|Night said:
You give out flying f*cks? Are you in the mile high club?

As for the preorderer (is that a word?) at the top of the page. Have you paid yet? Cancel the preorder and go to a shop.

Preordering on rare titles makes sense, preordering on a title that is going to have thousands of copies on the shop shelves does not make sense.

Unless you get a discount ;)

ShinRa said:
well for the sake of saving you billions of flames ill shorten it.

1. noone cares
2. shoulda went steam ;)

Yep I concur.

Offensive(e.g. homophobic, in your case) language is not tolerated according to forum rules. This thread's title should be changed or deleted.

Back on topic: it's your fault for ordering like that. whining won't do a thing.

Back