This is really ****en wierd

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Ok. So I just made a very, very simple Gman wallpaper. Which I have attached. Whenever I stare at it and then look to my left his jaw seems to move. When I stare into his eyes his cheek bones slowly raise... I am scared, very, very scared.

Stare into it for about 5 to 10 seconds, do you see the same thing?

Attachments

• Gman desktop.JPG
    Gman desktop.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 655
erm, i'm afraid not. have you slept lately? taken any drugs? lol

I haven't slept :sleep: probably expains it. He isn't moving his jaw but his eyebrows are moving. I don't mean like huge movements I mean reeeeealy slow...

Those cakes you found in the kitchen weren't ment for you....

You can get weird visual effects from stuff which isn't moving if you stare at it after looking at something else, particularly if the something else was moving.

i saw the thing with the jaw the first time, it just move and i was like "holy shit!

Just your imagination and eyes messing with you.
I do it alot when i'm really tired, I can stare at my ceiling and my imagination will take over, shit will move around but if I blink or move my head at all, everythings back to normal.

ebaumsworld.com has alot of magic illusions very much like this.

-Alix

Did you cut him out of a screenshot?

Maybe his jagged edges are throwing you off.

The usually happens when your tired, snd if youve been playing halflife2 from 5 in the morning to 5 in the morning the very next day non stop :p

Look out, he's coming out from the screen to get you. BAM BAM BAMMMMMM

I seriously saw that jaw move. For real. It is late though.

I guess kinda, kind of a mental thing. Like when you're scared, you see things in the dark n stuff. But other than that, a normal pic

Back