This is where HL2 is going

So it's from a screenshot posted publicly, there's no evidence he ever looked at the stolen files.

Back on the question of trusting Valve. I have to retract my whining about CS:CZ's delayed release since reading that it is Sierra and not Valve that has been holding up the release. Sierra has the master cd and for reasons yet to be explained haven't started duplicating copies for sales. Valve still has a lot of explaining to do about other subjects but I won't jump on them over CS:CZ for now.

Originally posted by iamaelephant
How do you know it's from the stolen files unless you've been playing with them? I sure as hell didnt recognise the picture.

exactly, you know what this thread wasnt bashing valve in any way it was brining to light a poll in which a majority of the HL community voted anti-valve, some of you a bit sensitive because of that? who cares valve lied and lied and lied and now most people resent and dont trust them, well done valve you get no sympathy from me

Also HybridM, you need to change your avatar because a) It's over 4 lines, and b) It's really super gay.
I don't have an avatar so I assume you mean my signature? Well when a mod asks me to change it I will.

We already know why TF2 fell off the face of the Earth, I hate repeating myself, but I will, because I guess you're slow or something. They went quiet over TF2 because they swapped to the Source engine and as Source and HL2 were secret they couldn't say anything.

As for CS:CZ Valve are not the developers and valve are not the publishers, you'll be blaming them for your anal leakage soon.

To my way of thinking, there's nothing that can't be cured by a big ol' pot o beans. Except maybe bean fever.
:rolleyes:

Back