This is why you don't pirate games....

LOL waht a dum ****, i think it could be real, hes an aussie lol dum ass

It's fake, why else would it have been recorded?

For the guy to laugh at him self? :upstare:

RTFMy said:
It's fake, why else would it have been recorded?

For the guy to laugh at him self? :upstare:

He was probably a fanboy recording the first time installation of hl2... or maybe he was trying to show off he has the game and showing some of the games features.

haha ok I admit, I faked the whole thing....

I whipped up a program which looks like a dodgy cracking program

then when the progressbar gets full displays a picture of a BSOD screen I got off google....

you Have all been played muahahahahah :p

It was fun to make anyway :)

rammstein said:
haha ok I admit, I faked the whole thing....
Troll!

j/k. Guess it served as entertainment for the evening, eh? ;)

f|uke said:
Troll!

j/k. Guess it served as entertainment for the evening, eh? ;)

sure did hahaha

I couldnt stop laughing at myself as I played it over and over

Its amusing to watch people argue about whether it was fake or not... then to have other people flame them for arguing that it was fake when of course it was...

I've got the program that I made if anyone doesnt believe me... its pretty funny, I guess you could use it on your mate, the problem is though, its about 1MB because of the inbuilt graphics....

oh well nothing like passing time for a HL2 release :thumbs:

(I was also getting abit tired of people calling me a loser etc :p)

so you created the vid?
i thought it was someone else...i knew it couldnt be real coz who would film his/her comp getting pwned?
anyways it does look believable in a way.

yeah, I tried to make a better quality movie, but my digi camera died (its pretty good quality !!)

so I used my phone camera

could someone post this in the Steam forums?
I want to trick them as well hahahah :) I cant post becuase my forum name there is "spamzor" and the link has that name in it, so I thought they might realise its a prank....

word to the wise... dont let them know, and play along! :)

sure ill play along...
make it seem as if some n00b did it...

urbanx said:
sure ill play along...
make it seem as if some n00b did it...

so could you post the same thing, with the same title and just the link?

haha this is sweet, im abusing my ISP of 100's mbs so far :p

rammstein said:
Its amusing to watch people argue about whether it was fake or not... then to have other people flame them for arguing that it was fake when of course it was...
:p I thought it was suspicious; why would the author send it out? And the reaction time for the blue screen seemed a bit slow, really. I'm guessing you were being careful not to react too fast.

But the only reason I "flamed" anyone was because they said it was fake in an authorative manner without saying why they thought that.

well it wasnt really any flaming, which im glad for - I wouldnt want people waging war over something that I created :p

"aussie dumasses lol"

you sure made yourself look like an idiot there, for believing it.

Wesisapie said:
"aussie dumasses lol"

you sure made yourself look like an idiot there, for believing it.

haha after reading that comment I decided it was the right time to post that it was a fake, as I pride myself being an Australian :cheers:

rammstein said:
haha after reading that comment I decided it was the right time to post that it was a fake, as I pride myself being an Australian :cheers:
As do I, nice timing :thumbs:

I said fake from the start, what idiot would post that video of himself. Well besides you. Dumbass spammer.

ne0_shiny said:
:( n00b...
how do you see it?

You have to play it in quicktime

Vokda: you gained respect by claiming it was a fake, but you just lost it all pal

rammstein said:

Vokda: you gained respect by claiming it was a fake, but you just lost it all pal
yeah i know but....
oh wait
its probably cuz im on a mac...

ne0_shiny said:
yeah i know but....
oh wait
its probably cuz im on a mac...

It really should work, But I can't really help you, I Guess I could change it to an MPG file etc

give me a minute or two

rammstein said:

you gained respect by claiming it was a fake, but you just lost it all pal
OMG whatever will I do.........Someone should send you a spammer warning , spammer.

yeah...
what does everyone else see when they open the page
i see random letters and numbers and weird symbols...

VodkA-HLC- said:
OMG whatever will I do.........Someone should send you a spammer warning , spammer.
Someone should send you a negative creep warning.

f|uke said:
Someone should send you a negative creep warning.
Yay
by the way rammstein you dont have to do that
its ok
i can live without seeing it

HAha luckily I dont have any video editing programs that support that format anyway :p

That is the worst video i have downloaded, EVER!

Compression STINKS! What the hell were you using to compress this video? You could use some form of quality compression method.

What is this guy doing? Jerking off at the same time? Dancing? Set the camera on a tripod, or atleast try and hold the camera still!

I can see the video but its so distordet that i can only make out that it has something to do with steam, halflife2 and a blue screen.

Other than that, thanx for the effort :)

The file is an mp4 Codec video and as Apple Made it only apple software will run it nya nya!!!

Quicktime!!

Rammstein, I got a few questions:

Could you send me that file, with instructions on how to stop it after it shows that BSOD error - This would be a funky trick to play on my mate's computer. I don't care if it's over 1mb, so long as it fits on a floppy disc.

-Dekstar

lol, have you use the TFC icon for the icon on the program. It looks similar if it isnt.

its the tfc icon

that must be that "crack" to unlock Half-Life 2.

Back