Thought VAC2 was coming

jmjneary

Reaction score
in the lasts weeks update they said vac2 was coming when does coming mean like a couple months or will there be a small update to fix the player hight and add vac2 and stuff

haha you though vac2 was coming then you remembered who we were relying on

Exclamatio said:
haha you though vac2 was coming then you remembered who we were relying on

Yeah, you're such a comical person, ohnoes they slipped sept 30th....VALVe means its coming soon, which it is. Its not like they aren't working on it.

But soon is in their defenition of soon.

Vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!

RogueAngel said:
Vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!vac2 Where Are You!!!!!
Don't be stupid. It makes me look good.

On another note: I think they're just gonna release it when the cracks start slowing down on being downloaded. Then they will strike.

dekstar said:
Don't be stupid. It makes me look good.
I always yell that out in a game when I am getting BS'ed. It usually gets a few laughs. Then there's jerks like you. ;)

Back