Three dead in California earthquake

Sucks :( luckily it wasn't the big one everyones been waiting for for about 15 years now :/

That really sucks :(

That will probably put people off travelling to San Fransisco and Los Angeles won't it? We'll get a lot of people cancelling their holidays tomorrow. Expedia.co.uk have sold a lot of them to there for the Christmas period.

Chris_D said:
That really sucks :(

That will probably put people off travelling to San Fransisco and Los Angeles won't it? We'll get a lot of people cancelling their holidays tomorrow. Expedia.co.uk have sold a lot of them to there for the Christmas period.
Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are quite a ways from San Simeon, The Epicenter, Neither should be effected.

Sad none the less..

i didnt feel it, im in oc

probaly cause i was surfing

I was working on the 25th floor of an office in LA and we felt the building sway on its rollers. Funny thing is, no one on the floor felt anything; but we were swinging like a friday night.

I live in Los Angeles county, and believe it or not, I was lying down at the time. I was counting my money, and I didn't even feel it! My friend came over, and told me to check cnn and there it was. Amazing.

Daniel: heh i met this chick online who had laser eye surgery today, she lives in California
Nick: and?
Daniel: and there was also an earthquake in california today

heh from bash.org

My sister had called right after the biggest (?) one hit. She lives in Santa Barbara (she just graduated from UCSB ^__^), and I live in Modesto. I didn't feel shit, but she said that the place she worked at got rocked around pretty badly, and that they lost power for about 5 hours. She's supposed to be comin' home tonight, actually. Probably around 11 PM or 12 PM.

This is a little bit off-topic and all, but guys... her boss's (a doctor, whose name I will not say for privacy's sake) wife had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 3 months into being pregnant, and she miscarried her baby. This is an awful event, and even though I don't really even know the guy and his wife, I feel horrible about this. I can't even imagine how the two feel. So, whatever religion you are (please, don't give me crap about religion, and blah blah blah... so what? I'm Catholic :p. r0ck on God \0/ !), please pray, or somethin' for him and his wife. Tough times, tough times...

NSPIRE said:
My sister had called right after the biggest (?) one hit. She lives in Santa Barbara (she just graduated from UCSB ^__^), and I live in Modesto. I didn't feel shit, but she said that the place she worked at got rocked around pretty badly, and that they lost power for about 5 hours. She's supposed to be comin' home tonight, actually. Probably around 11 PM or 12 PM.

This is a little bit off-topic and all, but guys... her boss's (a doctor, whose name I will not say for privacy's sake) wife had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 3 months into being pregnant, and she miscarried her baby. This is an awful event, and even though I don't really even know the guy and his wife, I feel horrible about this. I can't even imagine how the two feel. So, whatever religion you are (please, don't give me crap about religion, and blah blah blah... so what? I'm Catholic :p. r0ck on God \0/ !), please pray, or somethin' for him and his wife. Tough times, tough times...

that sux0rz my moms best friend had a bunch and eventually adopted... and my cousin had one and became severly depressed and still is for all I know... ya suckey stuff....hard times :monkee: ;(

Yeah, it's been really hard on them, my sis just called and said that. Actually, I was adopted when I was too young to remember, and yet I still don't know who my real parents are. I just know my dad wasn't there, and my mother was a young, wild, party animal :-/. I can't know 'till I'm 18... court order(s) >__<. Anyways, off-topic... my parents that I've been with my whole life right now (my adopted ones) I love with all my heart. The only reason they adopted me was because my mom miscarried a child after my sister, before I was born. So they then, later on, decided to adopt me; the little brown-eyed, 7.11 lbs., brown-haired Matthew Mark Morgan. Lol.

/Life story

NSPIRE said:
Yeah, it's been really hard on them, my sis just called and said that. Actually, I was adopted when I was too young to remember, and yet I still don't know who my real parents are. I just know my dad wasn't there, and my mother was a young, wild, party animal :-/. I can't know 'till I'm 18... court order(s) >__<. Anyways, off-topic... my parents that I've been with my whole life right now (my adopted ones) I love with all my heart. The only reason they adopted me was because my mom miscarried a child after my sister, before I was born. So they then, later on, decided to adopt me; the little brown-eyed, 7.11 lbs., brown-haired Matthew Mark Morgan. Lol.

/Life story

:afro: :) :) :) :) ;( ;(

NSPIRE said:
(please, don't give me crap about religion, and blah blah blah... so what? I'm Catholic :p. r0ck on God \0/ !), please pray, or somethin' for him and his wife. Tough times, tough times...

You'd better watch out; D33 will bite your head off the second he realizes you're Christian.
He did that to me in IRC, and does it to others.

I agree, God Rox0rz!

LMAO @ Maxi.

Ghost... I'll keep my eyes peeled ;).

<___<

>___>

*Shifty eyes*

Back