Tired of waiting for HL2? PROBLEM SOLVED!

Gronoken

Reaction score
Tired of waiting for HL 2 to come out? WEll dotn wait no more, if you just follow these easy steps you may see HL 2 in retail real quick!

1. DO you have Xbox? PS2? GameCube? IF you do spend some times on these game consoles at least a week.

2. Got a good PC? Get yourself FarCry, Painkiller, Call Of Duty and these will pass your time real quick. Play these for at least 2 weeks

3. Get yourself a girlfriend

4. Do homework, study for tests.

5. Go to a friends house or on a Sleep Over.

6. Play the OLD Half Life 1 if you want to pass 2/3 days

7. Got Photoshop CS? Or 3ds max 5? Model something, texture it, make a animation short will pass 3 weeks if your going to work hard.

8. Go to the mall to pass a day.

9. What day today is? OMFG! Half Life 2 have been released! Go to the store ASAP! and enjoy ;)

I know this may sound silly, people say i am a funny guy oh well guess thats true. Ok just follow these and HL2 will be there before you know it!

Gronoken said:
Tired of waiting for HL 2 to come out? WEll dotn wait no more, if you just follow these easy steps you may see HL 2 in retail real quick!

1. DO you have Xbox? PS2? GameCube? IF you do spend some times on these game consoles at least a week.

2. Got a good PC? Get yourself FarCry, Painkiller, Call Of Duty and these will pass your time real quick. Play these for at least 2 weeks

7. Got Photoshop CS? Or 3ds max 5? Model something, texture it, make a animation short will pass 3 weeks if your going to work hard.

9. What day today is? OMFG! Half Life 2 have been released! Go to the store ASAP! and enjoy ;)

I know this may sound silly, people say i am a funny guy oh well guess thats true. Ok just follow these and HL2 will be there before you know it!
1. I am planning on renting Full Spectrum Warrior.
2. Meh...
3. Meh...
4. Summer.
5. Friends?
6. Did that last week...found some sweet pics too.
7. No...
8. Hmm, I could go to the Mall Of America...but I am not a fan of spending money...on crap in malls...
9. ...
I am still bored.

Painkiller sux0rs, but Call of duty and Far Cry are good choices...and most of the people here don't have much of a life outside of this forum :eek:

Sorry ... I have tried those for a year now. :O

1-PS2 ... but i only have GTA3 on it and beat it. Saving up money for HL2.

2-Saving up money for HL2... tried downloading off of Kazza but problems resulted.

3-Im too ugly. :(

4-Its the summer... no school.

5-Then my friends will think that I'm gay and they will forever make fun of me.

6-I finished it the other day.

7-I get bored real fast with it.

8-Mall is too far away... and getting to it costs money, which I am saving up to buy HL2. :\

9-Ummm... how about no.

hahaha...tried downloading hl2 off of kazaa, virus city.

This would be a great little sidebar article for PC Gamer or a similar publication.

1. dont do consoles
2. dont have money to waste on any game other than HL2
3. hmm, wonder if Alyx is available...
4. cant b bothered really, but possibly.
5. Just might have to do something like that.
6. did that quite recently
7. cant b bothered
8. was basically at malls all day 2day. and i detest crowded areas, so never again unless i'm on a mission
9. if only.

I'd think I'd rather go outside for some fitness.
I've dedicated my life to martial arts.
I've almost forgotten Half-Life 2.

I don't generally spend every waking moment with my girlfriend, so that doesn't really help to pass the time :p

I'm doing these things:

1. Friend's house...Morrowind and Generals: Zero Hour
2. Thief 3...I love it.
3. Music
4. Going to buy a MP3 player, Zelda: Four Swords, and maybe Pandora Tomorrow
5. Work

Most of it is working... :D

Foxtrot said:
8. Hmm, I could go to the Mall Of America...but I am not a fan of spending money...on crap in malls...

Wait... where in MN do you live?

I'm spending time on friends, Frozen Throne, Spiderman 2 and work right now

not a bad list methinks.

People in Iowa complain about there being nothing to do, but I imagine that's not a problem no other state has. Who has money to go see something every night?

AmishSlayer said:
Wait... where in MN do you live?

I'm spending time on friends, Frozen Throne, Spiderman 2 and work right now
Maple Grove, a suburb of Minneaplois.

Foxtrot said:
Maple Grove, a suburb of Minneaplois.

Weird... I live in Bloomington. So when you said Mall of America...that got my attention.

EDIT: Hahaha. Foxtrot your handshake thread was deleted before I could so much as say, "Absolutely not"

1. I suck with consoles

2. I don't really like those games.. Opposing Force DM for me :)

3. I've got her number, just need to give her a call

4. Already do the reading I need to for my courses

5. Been to a couple of house parties recently, see my friends a lot

6. I don't really want to, only played it through once tbh :eek:

7. Mapping is fun, I do that when I feel like it

8. Feh, would rather go to the pub!

9. :)

But then again, I'm pretty active :D

Hmm I suppose I could get a girl friend, but she is really messed up. She freaks out all the time and her parents send her to the hospital...it is messed up.

1. Got a PS2 & a GC thank you. I plan to spend some time with my newly bought Viewtiful Joe & Resident Evil. Oh & Dancing Stage: Fever & Condition Zero. Hmm & perhaps even Vagrant Story (all those for around 150$. Quite cheap eh?)
2. Already played them. CoD lasted for like 4 days (unless you count in MP)
3. Easier said than done :E
4. A tad too late for that wouldn't you say? ;)
5. Yeah that'll work real good :p
6. Been there, done that.
7. Complete loser when it comes to designing something :(
8. The mall gets boring all too quick if you don't have any money to spend.
9. It is? woohoo :D

A|2SENIC said:
hahaha...tried downloading hl2 off of kazaa, virus city.

I like to think of kazaa as a form of poetic justice :) Even though it does drag down the legal side.

:thumbs: Tired of waitinf for Half Life 2? Get a Full Life and go discover the outside world.

Gronoken said:

1 - PS2 & Xbox, sold all the games for both waiting for the ones that are supposed to come out soon enough...

2 - I've basically ended with all those games.

3- Just left one last week. Not in the mood of getting another one.

4 - School is over.

5 - Me & my friends don't sleep over. we jsut hang around during the whole night.

6 - did last week.

7 - Zbrush for me. But I'm working on some other things too...

8 - Spend my money? Hell no!

9 - I shall answer that, Sept 30th 2004...

Gronoken said:

I got a GameCube, but there haven't been any good releases for MONTHS.

My gfx adapter is a Radeon 7000... maybe in a few weeks.

As soon as Jesus walks the earth and Duke Nukem Forever is released.

Gronoken said:

1.Yeah! I play MX Unleashed sometimes.

2.I have Far Cry, Painkiller is homolicious, CoD is good.

3.I'm too busy riding motorcycles this summer.

4.Can't do homework (summer) but I am studying math.

5.Sleep overs are for girls and gay men. (no offense)

6.Half Life 1 makes my brain hurt.

7.I make skins for motorcycle models.

8.Malls are boring. Techno music from women's fashion stores gives me a headache.

9.That day will never come...never.

Wanna see my skinning work?

Tired of waiting? I've enjoyed the wait! ONE MORE YEAR!

Gronoken said:

Im on summer break, i dont have homework,

Gronoken said:
I know this may sound silly, people say i am a funny guy oh well guess thats true.

Matter of opinion I guess.

These are actually all good ideas...

Here's my addition...
1.) Rent (prefferably buy) Reservoir Dogs and watch it at least two times :D.

1. I hav ps2, but is damaged :( ;( :x
2.my computer sucks :(
3.I hope
4. hey schools is over :E
5.I dont know if they let me
6.get a litle bored easy
7.I hope
8.do I must sleep in the mall?
9.I WANT IT :flame:
I still bored

I rented Full Spectrum Warrior, beat it in 10 hours, beat the army levels in 4. Now Im back to using the Xbox as a paperweight

All 3 of those I have played and they all equally blow

Girl r for teh wanking

Do you consider yourself a gamer? I thought crappy grades and stuff came with the hobby

I went to Fox's house a week ago to try his comp out, but the sun burnt off my skin so I live in a bubble now.

Beat it in 1 day

I make wallpapers/sigs in my spare time, that takes about 3 hours

Mall? Dude, that's pretty ghey. Maybe Ill go to the greasy pole with my biker buds and we can help eachother with hand and wrist action

9. What day today is? OMFG! Half Life 2 have been released! Go to the store ASAP! and enjoy

Ok, with all your suggestions, ive passed 3 days.

Gronoken said:

The funny thing is, i already did many of these things. Lets see,
1.dont have a console
2.My dad got far cry. I got call of duty, and i just installed the mod heat of battle for it...
3.Yuppers :^D
4.No way in ****ing hell will i ever do homework in summer.
5.Spent a week over at a friends house just last week, and i'm going over for 4th of july.
6.Already doing it.
7.I would, but i have absolutly no talent with anything besides stick figures. But I can make god shorts with just them.
8. Malls in oklahoma? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hehehehe thats a good one...heh
9.still waiting...and waiting...

adulus said:
8. Malls in oklahoma? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hehehehe thats a good one...heh
huh? dude: penn square, shepherd, northpark, quail springs.. where in oklahoma do you live anyway?

The questiob you should be asking is: where did YOU live in oklahoma?

Alright, you made me admit, happy? I don't like going to malls. Its the clowns they scare me

everyone laugh at adulus, he's scared of clowns.. what a newb.. lol!

/me points and laughs

edit: 10chars

Lil' Timmy said:
everyone laugh at adulus, he's scared of clowns.. what a newb.. lol!

* Lil' Timmy points and laughs

edit: 10chars
meanwhile adulus points at the 10000 demons clowns behind Lil' Timmy

/me laughs incredulously, then is snatched into the void and lost forever

the arena is reborn! :D

Lil' Timmy said:
* Lil' Timmy laughs incredulously, then is snatched into the void and lost forever

the arena is reborn! :D
heheehe

SUCKER!

1. Hell no
2. Finished em all
3. I'm working on it
4. Meh
5. Valhalla this weekend
6. Half-Life 1 makes me sleepy
7. pfft
8. What about my white phosperous coating?
9. Sweet

Back