Tired of waiting for HL2? PROBLEM SOLVED!

i think i'll just sit in the corner, stare at the wall, and eat eggos till hl2 comes out.

Foxtrot said:
1. I am planning on renting Full Spectrum Warrior.
2. Meh...
3. Meh...
4. Summer.
5. Friends?
6. Did that last week...found some sweet pics too.
7. No...
8. Hmm, I could go to the Mall Of America...but I am not a fan of spending money...on crap in malls...
9. ...
I am still bored.
Don't mean to jack the thread but, Foxtrot, where in MN are you? MOA is like 11 mins from my house (Lakeville).

hype.db said:
Don't mean to jack the thread but, Foxtrot, where in MN are you? MOA is like 11 mins from my house (Lakeville).

Well I'll be damned...I'm in Bloomington. Right near 169 and 494. He said before he's from Maple Grove.

AmishSlayer said:
Well I'll be damned...I'm in Bloomington. Right near 169 and 494. He said before he's from Maple Grove.
lmao.. you don't happen to go to college in Grand Forks as your location might suggest, do you? I go to NDSU.

hype.db said:
lmao.. you don't happen to go to college in Grand Forks as your location might suggest, do you? I go to NDSU.

Actually yeah...I go to UND.... I'm home for the summer and haven't bothered to change the location. Crazy. This is probably the 2nd closest person to me I've met randomly on the internet. The other was in some game...but the guy lives like 3 miles away from me.

Back