To hunter:

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
You currently have 5 threads on the front page of this forum. All whining about your stupid dad who won't let you spend YOUR money. So here's my advice, stop wasting everyones times, stop being a pussy, and tell your dad your buying it, it's your money, so he can go **** himself. Thank you.

[/rant]

Ok cmon now guinny, thats terrible. I already told him, and its only immature to make a thread about him. No less do you call his dad things...

Sorry but I'm sick of seeing a new thread every other day with him complaing about his dad not letting him do things. Grow up hunter. Your old enough to make your own decisions.

Ok, so am i. That doesnt mean you make a thread like this. Try PMing, its much better, and if you did you wouldnt need to say what you said.

PMing first would be a rather good idea... Cause this type of thread is kind of forbidden by the forum rules if I remember correctly...

quinny, a hypocrit?! lol.

please dont ever post threads like this...

Yea sorry guys I'm a bit grouchy today. AND MY NAMES NOT QUINNY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yea, and sidewinder idk what your beef with me is but I don't have any with you so you can stop with the wise cracks.

Originally posted by guinny
Yea sorry guys I'm a bit grouchy today. AND MY NAMES NOT QUINNY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yea, and sidewinder idk what your beef with me is but I don't have any with you so you can stop with the wise cracks.

ok quinny you need a timeout.

go sit in the corner and simmer down.

and i already apologized about this, and said i'd stop

EDIT: BTW, there is only 1 topic about my dumbass father on the front page, the other 3 that are on the front page are about hardware

EDIT2: most of those links are to threads that have legit hardware questions in them and not me talking about my dumbass father

EDIT3: and if they gave you more than 15 minutes to delete posts or edit them, i'd have deleted half of the threads i made after my questions were answered

LOL

Come on Guinny, how would you feel if somebody made a thread of all the stupid things you posted like the email about Gabe's baby and the whole fiasco with [email protected] while you were banned.

Why was he even unbanned?

I wouldn't mind temporarily being banned for a few months, only for quinny to be permanently banned, just so you guys don't have to put-up with his bs.

Originally posted by Jagermeister
Why was he even unbanned?

I wouldn't mind temporarily being banned for a few months, only for quinny to be permanently banned, just so you guys don't have to put-up with his bs.

What no love? What's up your ass? I didn't ever bother you.

Guinny i agree wih you about starting this post,

and when i saw how many posts he made after that (rofl)
but even though hunter (or the guy that made the posts) might be stupid his dad isnt. Think about it if you were working 40-60 hours a week in some company dealing with problems and giving you son an allowance you wouldnt want him to spend it on a computer just like that (i dont know but i think his is a year old) my computer is from 2000 and my laptop is from 2001 (with xp) and i dont complain. Doesnt make sense why hunter does, damn 12 year olds

Yea, I mean I like hunter, he's just the first thing that itched me when I was grouchy today so I blew up on him. So I apologize, HOWEVER, it doesn't change the fact that he made over 14 threads in one forum in a week, all of which could have been summed down to about 3.

lol, i'll be making 1 thread and put all of my questions there. it'll be called "thehunter1320's question thread". i'll make it w/ my next question

Ok how about we stop with this bullshit.Guinny your just as bad.Also why did you make a thread about him whining about his father???JUST PM HIM!!!!!Case Closed.Moddies please close this thread.

Thanks for bringing this thread back dumbass. It was almost dead until you brought it back.

Originally posted by guinny
Thanks for bringing this thread back dumbass. It was almost dead until you brought it back.
How the hell was it almost dead when it was about 8 post down the page.Don't give me that "almost dead"' bullshit.

Back