To the oldbies...

Oh, you are a youngster. Now moderators in my time were real moderators. But you wouldn't know, because it was 8 members before you were born. Ah old times…

w00t!!!!

/me is thrown to the ground and beaten by the others.

Now the thing is....I didnt sign up to the site straight away. I just came and looked around to see if there was anytihng interesting Once mroe info started coming out, i signed up. Who knows...I may have been checking it out before you :p

So lets not argue it will get is no where. And also, im a moderator and i can edit your posts and make you look bad.

Considering how you are a mod of the off-topic and I probably never will be. I will heed to your threat.

But, how long have you checked out the site?

What was the date that you started lurking?

I gave this place like two days I think, so I found out on May 11.

I dunno. At the first mention of Hl2 on the internet, i started looking around for places. On some other site ...might have been planethalflife, they mentioned halflife2.net, saying it was a good site with lots of info, so i came here. So, i started coming here a few days after the game was first announced. Whenever that was. Of course, it really doesn't matter who got here first...

Its like when you go exploring, it doesn't matter who makes the discovery first, its who gets back first that really matters.

What date was Halflife2.net set up anyway?

I came here and Saw Daves HL2-Theories Thread. Read all of it (20 pages or more) Then signed up a little later. I didnt sign up at the time as that Thugenstein bloke was about and made the Forum look raver abussive, so avoided it.

May 13 was the day the site "officially" went up and was announced in some places. That was when most people joined. I saw a website that advertised halflife2.net as just opening, so I went over and read a bit and joined. I still remember that brown/tan site design layout. Then we had the extra-blue one, now this.
If you want to know when the site was started, look at the earliest members' join dates. (Not Munro and Zerimski because they edited their's... devious admins.) :D

Back