Today i called a store

Icarus said:
To settle the Grammer thing, the has-have thing is a principal difference between English-English and American-English. So you are all right

You spelled grammar wrong :cheese:

Icarus said:
To settle the Grammer thing, the has-have thing is a principal difference between English-English and American-English. So you are all right

I thought the main differance was how you english pronounce aluminum wrong?

It's not aluminium [ AL Loom Min Ee Um] It's aluminum [ AL Loom Min Um]

Take that britts.

Whoever brings it home early won't notice it doesn't work, since it'll take 10 cds till the 16 to install.

and me thinks steam will open up on the 15th

wonkers said:
I thought the main differance was how you english pronounce aluminum wrong?

It's not aluminium [ AL Loom Min Ee Um] It's aluminum [ AL Loom Min Um]

Take that britts.

Dictionary.com says you are wrong.

I think "BURN" was used as a noun instead of a verb in this instance.

Nex321 said:
That's not bought, its either fake or a pre-release copy. Here are my reasons: 1) It has an ESRB "RP" rating (which means rate pending). 2) In the US games dont come in DVD cases, they come in boxes the same length & width but twice the depth. 3) 6 CD's in one DVD case? :rolleyes: 4) It went gold 2 days ago.

Yeah definatly leaning towards fake.

jsc1286 said:
I think "BURN" was used as a noun instead of a verb in this instance.
ohh, yeah, i get it now, sorry i'm not a native english speaker.

i'm as exotic as having sex with a thai girl!!!

Homercidal said:
Not really. They need to make a buttload of cpoies to hand out to all of the stores for the "simultaneous" release. Some stores are bound to have it before others. You think Vivendi will be sitting on thousands and thousands of copies, waiting to ship them? That's too much inventory to hold on to.

More like millions upon =)

and your right alot of stores will get it before others.

and as for the screenshot of the cd's and box. It's fake. Bad job too when you zoom in.

Edge said:
Yeah skippy... you have learned to dial a phone.. now learn how to use a search feature. Plenty of other bullshit posts you could have tag this one on.

Myaa mya mya mya myaaa.....

Arghh I have become someone who has to post to tell somebody off for a meaningless post...Darn it... :|

Back