Tony Hawk or Bam Margera?

Who is the coolest: Tony Hawk or Bam Margera?

• Total voters
I'm not quite sure how to reply to that.

Latest on the lockout is there is nothing going on. I doubt there will be a season this year.

ShadowFox said:
I'm not quite sure how to reply to that.

I just meant you seem like a cool guy and I didn't want to piss you off or anything. Maybe I should just stop talking now.

DarkStar said:
I just meant you seem like a cool guy and I didn't want to piss you off or anything. Maybe I should just stop talking now.
Heh, stop taking my posts so seriously damnit! :E

DarkStar said:
Alright. I really like you ShadowFox so I don't want to alienate you in any way. Sorry. Let's just hug and go root for the Flyers. Hopefully we'll get to watch some hockey this year! What's the latest with the lockout anyway?
What's the link between hockey and skating? It's a little off topic but keep going :p.

BTW, I know that many (maybe all) canadian teams will be locked out... disaster.

I like Tony better his stats totally pwn Bams in THUG.

Maybe ill influence a little but BAM ROCKS! I saw that he's not only in Viva La Bam, he is also in Jackass! Bam u rock dude!

Superbuc said:
Maybe ill influence a little but BAM ROCKS! I saw that he's not only in Viva La Bam, he is also in Jackass! Bam u rock dude!

You should get the CKY skate videos. They're basically the embryonic blueprints for what became Jackass.

Back