Top 10 Concept Cars!

I like this one:

a27_bmwM1.jpg

a27_bmwM2.jpg

No hover cars... -15.

I like the Saab Aero X though... sleek and sexy.

Hmm... Quite frankly I'm disappointed. The only car I liked was the Saab Aero X the rest meh.

The GM Hy-wire is by far the most impressive. They had it on Top Gear and it was pretty radical.

I'd have to say my favourite concept of all time was the Renault Espace F1 concept ... basically a renault espace people carrier, with a V10 formula 1 engine dropped into the middle of it. Absolutely lethally fast, but hilarious with it.

renault-espacef101.jpg

Other than that, I do love the Hy-Wire concept. Basically dropping any body shell you want ontop of a standard drivetrain that includes a serious hydrogen powerplant ... it's inspired and I want one now.

I like this one:

a27_bmwM1.jpg

a27_bmwM2.jpg

I like this one as well. Looks like something out of Batman: The Animated Series or Sky Captain, a subtle blend of antique lines and modern tech. Good stuff.

Where's the homer? =/

The chev looks sweet.

The Nissan Pico has good technology, but why did they put all that tech into such a stupid ass car?

Best car - Saab Aero X, Maybach Exelero is 2nd.

While all those cars (Except the GM Hy-wire or whatever) look good IMO, my personal favorite concept wasn't on that list...

http://www.auto.vl***/images/4/6212/23563.jpg

p_mitsubishi_concept_x_2.jpg

conceptx05_01.jpg

I freakin love the Evolution, it's actually my favorite car, and yet this new concept Evo X looks to be even cooler! :rolling:

The GM Hy-wire is by far the most impressive. They had it on Top Gear and it was pretty radical.
Link to this episode?

Also, where the hell is the Cadillac Sixteen Concept? It has to be on there...

Link to this episode?

Also, where the hell is the Cadillac Sixteen Concept? It has to be on there...

Weird. I've seen a Cadillac Sixteen concept in person, and the Maybach Exelero looks damn near exactly the same. :rolling:

caddy2uy4.jpg

Perhaps Cadillac sold it to them or something something.

HOLY SHIT! I like the looks of the Mayback. The Saab comes in second.

The hy-wire is neat because it has a customizable body. You basically just buy the chassis of the car and then snap on any body you choose (whether it be SUV, coupe, sedan or any other custom third-party body that you can buy)

plus the fact that it runs on hydrogen, and that it has massive amounts of interior space, and that all of the controls are electronic and can be remapped into any configuration you desire. (You could, for instance, map all of the controls to a keyboard)

for instance:
hywire_skate.jpg

the entire workings of the car are located inside this tiny chassis, and then you can fit any custom body you desire onto the chassis.

The hy-wire is neat because it has a customizable body. You basically just buy the chassis of the car and then snap on any body you choose (whether it be SUV, coupe, sedan or any other custom third-party body that you can buy)

plus the fact that it runs on hydrogen, and that it has massive amounts of interior space, and that all of the controls are electronic and can be remapped into any configuration you desire. (You could, for instance, map all of the controls to a keyboard)

the entire workings of the car are located inside this tiny chassis, and then you can fit any custom body you desire onto the chassis.

A really nice finding.

I remember that this car can be put different model of car's body on it, and the body can be made of plastic. That's mean the body can be both inexpensive and fashionable! I have heard this news from somewhere sometime ago.

Aerodynamics have screwed over car design forever.

Aerodynamics have screwed over car design forever.

so true. The fuel economy, requiringn the most MPG you can milk out of a car. A beautiful car, or a car that slides through the air and gets an extra 1.5 MPG..hmm

I'll go with the ugly one.

Back