Top 3 bands

tough one, but:

1) metallica
2) tool/nin
3) others*

*: cinematic orchestra; pete namlook; the prodigy; the police; tantric; genesis; paul van dyk; paul oakenfold; adam f; vivaldi; mozart; chumbawamba; chicane; tiamat; moloko; crystal method; depeche mode; archive; bjork; apollo 440; faith no more; hal & oates; george michael; juno reactor; iron maiden; pink floyd; sigur rós; incubus; hevia; john zorn; kosheen; kombi; goldie; steve alexander; astralasia; stroke; loreena mckennit; muse; manowar; linkin park; moby; pearl jam; planet funk; portishead; royksopp; tori amos; alice in chains; r.h.c.p.; radiohead; bobby mcferrin; the muses rapt; days of the new; dirty vegas; delerium; dire straits; kruder_dorfmeister; lacrimosa; massive attack; nigel kennedy; kronos quartet; klute; counting crows; weird al yankovic; vast; ...;)

Aphex Twin
Squarepusher
Boards of Canada

I wish to God that I could list more than three.

Britney Spears + band,
Avril's band rules, and JoJo's band.

1#Rammstein
2#Daft Punk
3#Evanescence

I listen to alot of differnt Music
LP Jimmy Eat World all kinds of stuff

1) Pantera (they will always be my favourite band even 40 years from now)
2) Alice In Chains
3) Primus

It's sad...two of those bands don't exist anymore because of deaths...:(

1) Metallica
2) Megadeth
3) Black Sabbath

Hell yeah! ;)

It changes so often, but right now:

1. Dismember
2. Vader
3. Soilwork (not their new shite, anything 'A Predator's Portrait' and before.)

Lacuna Coil
Fear Factory
Black Dahlia

used to change a lot but hasn't changed in a long while (getting jaded...?):

1. Axis of Advance
2. Revenge
3. Nile

1. Nine Inch Nails (always the first)
2. Jimi Hendrix
3. Aphex Twin

oberGeist said:
tough one, but:

1) metallica
2) tool/nin
3) others*

*: cinematic orchestra; pete namlook; the prodigy; the police; tantric; genesis; paul van dyk; paul oakenfold; adam f; vivaldi; mozart; chumbawamba; chicane; tiamat; moloko; crystal method; depeche mode; archive; bjork; apollo 440; faith no more; hal & oates; george michael; juno reactor; iron maiden; pink floyd; sigur rós; incubus; hevia; john zorn; kosheen; kombi; goldie; steve alexander; astralasia; stroke; loreena mckennit; muse; manowar; linkin park; moby; pearl jam; planet funk; portishead; royksopp; tori amos; alice in chains; r.h.c.p.; radiohead; bobby mcferrin; the muses rapt; days of the new; dirty vegas; delerium; dire straits; kruder_dorfmeister; lacrimosa; massive attack; nigel kennedy; kronos quartet; klute; counting crows; weird al yankovic; vast; ...;)
I didn't know other people listened to delerium! I f*cking love delerium and all the other FLA side projects.

Uppppppdate

1) Rocket from the crypt :D as usual
2) The hives
3) Faith no more

1) Ben Folds Five
2) Radiohead
3) British Sea Power

1) Muse
2) Pink Floyd
3) Idlewild

Honorable mentions: NiN, Radiohead, Keane, The Killers, Ash, The Mars Volta & Placebo

Right now:
1. System of a down
2. Slipknot
3. Machinae Supremacy

Razorlight... Razorlight... It rings a bell, but aren't they called Johnny Borrell? Didn't they do that song Johnny Borrell and Fall? And Johnny Borrell Touch? And Johnny Borrell It Up?
Far be it from me to call Johnny Borrell an arrogant conceited wanker with an ounce of talent and an ego vast enough to sink ships, fronting a band with completely 2-D, interchangable supporting members.

1) Arcade Fire
2) Radiohead
3) Tie between the Fiery Furnaces and Modest Mouse (mostly Moon and Antarctica and Sad Sappy Sucker LP's)

Back