Toy Story 3

Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
You guys should see it. It's a good movie.

I saw this the day it came out, ****ing incredible movie. It's every bit as good as the first two. I'll be surprised if any movie this year tops it in my book.

No high hopes for Inception?

I'll have to see Toy Story this weekend. I haven't heard a single person being dissapointed.

I thought it was good myself, I still prefer the 2nd tho.

Barbie and Ken were the best imo.

I rate the Toy Story movies as followed:

Toy Story 2 - Expanded on the story. Hilarious. Excellent.
Toy Story 1 - A really great introduction to the story. Great.
Toy Story 3 - Doesn't add anything really new to the story, besides new characters. Good.

I thought Mr. Pricklepants and Ken were pretty funny.

I rate the Toy Story movies as followed:

Toy Story 2 - Expanded on the story. Hilarious. Excellent.
Toy Story 1 - A really great introduction to the story. Great.
Toy Story 3 - Doesn't add anything really new to the story, besides new characters. Good.

I thought Mr. Pricklepants and Ken were pretty funny.

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Toy Story 3 is the story 1 and 2 were leading up to.

Just saw it yesterday.

Sunnyside ****ing Daycare

I loved Toy Story 3, almost made me cry at a few points.

But **** that baby, and **** that monkey.

I cried at the end. I bawled like a goddamn baby in the middle of a packed theater full of little kids. And I loved it.

My girlfriend cried for like the last ten minutes of the movie while my hipster friends and I laughed at her

My girlfriend cried for like the last ten minutes of the movie while my hipster friends and I laughed at her

Wait, are you secretly the worst person in the world?

Cannot WAIT to see it. Still a week or so before it hits our shores though :(

I saw this movie it is DEFINATELY a lot "darker" than the previous two. Very good movie. That really is how daycare is as well if you know anyone who works there or have been inside one. The 'younger' kids room is more realistic than the 'older' kids.

Saw this last night, awesome movie, on par with the first two.

Just watched it last night at the outdoor theater. There were a couple scenes that made me think the movie shouldn't be watched by certain young kids without their parents. It was an outstanding flick nonetheless.

When Woody and the gang are sliding into the fire and they accept their fate. I know something's going to come save them, but for a young kid, this may be their first look at death. It wasn't a comical, "We're gonna die!", but more like a grim funeral. I heard some shrieks elsewhere in the amphitheater.

Oh ****. It looks like it's gone out of the cinema here. ****.

What the hell. It's actually not out here until the 17th. WTF Disney.

Ha! Got a staff preview of this tonight :) \o/

It's amazing. I loved it. Ken was hilarious.

"I'm not a girls toy. ...I'm not!"

Already fun and awesomeness.

Tho It really was a shame that the soldiers didn't feature more in the movie.

Back