Tribes and Tribes 2 Free!!!!!!!!!!111!!1eleven

Who here is playing Tribes 1, and whos playing Tribes 2. I got tribes 2, and it seems fun, but i didnt try it online yet, and should i also get Tribes 2(i really dont feel like messing with fileplanet again, but if the game is good i will)

i will set up a dedicated server when i get home, since there seems to be a lot of interest ill give you all the ip when its up

edit: thats tribes 2 server

Very strange I got it to work without needing a key.

It kept saying my email was verified but never let me go to the key page. So I just proceeded with installation and its working anyway.

Yeah, I did that in school aswell... but we only play games on LAN there, since our school is so heavily firewalled.

Any one else have a proble with Tribes 2 where you can only see any thing if you roll your mouse over it?

yeah i did asdf, you need to run in 16bit mode (sad face)

my fileplanet wait is stuck on "1 min left in the que" for tribes 2...
apparantly there are only 3 ppl infront of me :S

No, well atleast not in school, im downloading it now so that I can install it on the rest of the machines tomorrow.

G.Freeman said:
Very strange I got it to work without needing a key.

It kept saying my email was verified but never let me go to the key page. So I just proceeded with installation and its working anyway.
You need the key for making an online account.

cdkey.JPG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone else got this, and if so, do u know why? maybe theyve ran out of CD keys :LOL:

Suicide42 said:
cdkey.JPG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone else got this, and if so, do u know why? maybe theyve ran out of CD keys :LOL:

it was a limited promotion, they said it b4.

Sprafa said:
it was a limited promotion, they said it b4.
but i actually DLed the game.. i just dont have a CD key. there must be some way to skip it, or get a fake one....

*edit:

the annoying people at fileplanet said:
Tribes 2 had a limited amount of keys and are now temporarily gone! Keep checking the site for when we post more!!

so thats their plan, is it... keep me looking on the website, conviniently letting me see their downloads.... damn them...

if anyone notices that they have more CD keys, please post the info in this thread immediatly!!! plz plz plz!!!!

If there is I haven't heard of it since the game came out. :D
Man, checked it out when they had just released it for free. There was maybe 50 servers, around ten with people, and even fewer that had people that weren't bots. Just checked back and there are about 200 servers and tons and tons of players. :D

TRIBES 2 CDKEY IS BACK!!! I JUST GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMING IT!!!
so if you downloaded the game but couldnt get a CD key, you can now. i dont know if you can DL the game from fileplanet, it might only be for the people who downloaded the game but didnt get a CD key.

you can try, anyway....
www.fileplanet.com

damn, i cant edit my post to say this, but i must say it now as any of you who want tribes 2 for free are running out of time.

for soem reason, Fileplanet.com are showing no sign of advertising tribes 2 again, but i have rooted around and found this page: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140247.shtml

but there are very few keys left!!! so if you want it, gogogogo!!! download now before theyve all gone again like last time!!! this is the FINAL time theyre doing thins, thoigh- so youll get no more chances.

Then I will have to dig out my tribes 2 cd case lol... that would not be fun :)

Damn mother...land.. I gotta get this game damnit i used to love the demo

So are we going to get a hl2.net server up or at least a team game going?!

Hah! I finally gots it! Thanks for the heads up Suicide42.

I've got a 48 minute wait on both games.

I played the demo of the original as soon as it was available and I played the sequel on a friend's computer when it first came out, but I never bought either of them for some reason.

Bah I cant create an account, says something about the database not being available... damn

If one would search for "Tribes 2" and then proceed to depress the left mouse button while the cursor is over "Tribes 2 Full Game" one would reach said page. Interesting, is it not?

actually, i posted the link in my last post :O

and ive been playing the game for a while, its very fun and the graphics are good. i have tribes 1 (from fileplanet as well ) and tribes 2 is so much better. everyhtings generally improved, and in comparison tribes is a very infirior game.

I agree!!! lets make a Tribe called [HL2.net] or something

Lol I still have my boxed version of Tribes 2. Online play can be really fun especially if you get a few of the more popular mods.

Nearly downloaded it, few mins left. What is the main gameplay objective for Tribes, i've never really looked at these games

Maybe i'll DL tribes...i hear good things about it but ive never actually heard of it or heard anyone talking about it. Except for this thread :upstare:

So is anyone going to set up a server (or we could take over one of the public servers and claim it for HalfLife2.net) or do we have to accidentally meet in random servers?

hmmmm..... i wonder if X-fire works for tribes 2... we could all become best internet buds :LOL:

1200 POSTS!!! I R TEH 1337!!! I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN JUST TO KEEP THIS CLASS NUMBER!!!

Back