TROJAN HORSE and POP UPs

barnacle

Reaction score
I have run AVG, A squared, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, i have also activated sygate since this proble started.
A windows keeps coming up saying i have a trojan horse virus and it tells me to run AVG for windows, so i do, and it does nothing.
PLEASE HELP ME

try booting into safemode and run AVG, make sure it has updated definitions.

You sure this ain't just a popup that comes up saying you've got spyware etc etc? Does it flash and generally look like a poorly made gif?

God help you if it is. You're beyond help. ;)

I lost a battle recently with spyware, not a virus mind you.

But it was just as bad.

I was formating, and getting 20 pop ups a minute, as soon as i got back online.

Took ages, and ages, no program could erridcate the problem, I'll have to dig up a screen shoot i got of 1500+ spyware progs found.

As it turns out, sp2 saved my arse, Pop Up blocker is nice.

Lesson is, dont troll boards at night, when you shuld be sleeping, cause you'll rant in a thread, and not be on topic.

Gunsnroses said:
I lost a battle recently with spyware, not a virus mind you.

But it was just as bad.

I was formating, and getting 20 pop ups a minute, as soon as i got back online.

Took ages, and ages, no program could erridcate the problem, I'll have to dig up a screen shoot i got of 1500+ spyware progs found.

As it turns out, sp2 saved my arse, Pop Up blocker is nice.

Lesson is, dont troll boards at night, when you shuld be sleeping, cause you'll rant in a thread, and not be on topic.

Actually no I won't. I look down on you. I mean like, omfg how? Get Spybot Seach & Destroy and regularly clean out your internet files. Problem solved.

I mean Like, omfg i have adware,and spybot. Computer would not be cleaned.

If your going to be a smart ass, you can go somewhere else.

adware and spybot aren't the only programs one needs to fend off all spyware/adware.

Gunsnroses said:
I mean Like, omfg i have adware,and spybot. Computer would not be cleaned.

If your going to be a smart ass, you can go somewhere else.

AND REGULARLY CLEAN OUT YOUR INTERNET FILES. Shithead, read.

Anyway, that might not solve your problem, but it will prevent it in the future.

**** off. Your an asshole, your in asshole in 75% of the threads you post in, want to prove you got balls? stop being a cyber punk and go talk shit at your local bar.

Back