Tutorials / Requests

C

ChAz00

Well ive been making tuts alot the past days and here is my site

http://taz00.ansiibomber.ch

look under tutorials, some are more hl2 specific, but the ones with SDK in the title are sure to work with the sdk
Also env_microphone is for the SDK

The others work partially for CSS

Any tutorial requests ?

Edit, also i ask for my old account TAz00 to be unbanned, cuz thats how i like my nick...

Screen update =D
171720zt_assualt0082.jpg

156637zt_assualt0090.jpg

700767zt_assualt0094.jpg

452012zt_assualt0100.jpg

014488zt_assualt0017.jpg

764581zt_assualt0019.jpg

312456zt_assualt0075.jpg

129777zt_assualt0080.jpg

123418zt_assualt0086.jpg

816205zt_assualt0081.jpg

Sry for the screen thing, wrong thread, i made the tutorial, Hostages, Rescue points, Spawns, Bomb Targets, buy zones

Can you do an advanced tutorial?

A tutorial on how to make physically simulated objects hang in ropes (visible ropes!).

Nice job tazoo. I've been reading your stuff on the *other* site since the official SDK came out.

I want a lighting tutorial on the different lighting entities and what levels would work with each.

Also, A simple tutorial on making the phys_motor work. All it does is crash CS:S for me.

:smoking: oh one more.

non-model vehicles in CS:S. Simple and straightforward

Make a physics map that uses a majority of the physics objects and then release the vmf. That way you have an example that goes with the tut.

A complete beginners to advanced lighting tutorial would be amazing.

It would be cool if you made a tutorial on how to export models from a 3d app(whichever you used...) and import it into hammer :D

Heh, i cant model, and lightning styles aint my kind of thing, i cant make a full map >_<

Btw you should all head to the "other" hl2 site, and get the fgd i compiled for css so u can get monitors and weapons added inside hammer ;) pm for link if u dont know which site im talking about

For non model vehicles you should read my game_ui tutorial,
Phys_motor is pretty straight forward, u drag the white cirlce where u want the axis to be, say a stading cylinder, u drag it down into it, and it will rotate around z, it should only be applied to func_physboxs

elevator tutorial, with func_button help...plz

Tank

Back