"Two days later"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Interesting

AlyxVance11.jpg

"Two days after her father was killed by combine advisors"

http://myght.deviantart.com/art/Alyx-Vance-quot-what-do-I-quot-92694671

Neat, but what's she doing hanging out by the dam that should be a gigantic crater?

It still looks great, and since i doubt there will be much left after destroying the Borealis either the entire Ep 3 will be on the ship or we may have something sort of like this.

Curious have they will make Alyx now. Normally she is quit happy with making some jokes. Will they make her now very mad with shouting at Gorden some times and also crying?

Curious have they will make Alyx now. Normally she is quit happy with making some jokes. Will they make her now very mad with shouting at Gorden some times and also crying?

She's nice but also too tough to actually cry in front of you, my vote is for mad.

Honestly it looks like she's discomforted by something sticking up her arse. If you want to take a decent picture, try ramping up the resolution and quality settings. Screenshot that, and then import it into Photoshop and letterbox it.

Honestly it looks like she's discomforted by something sticking up her arse. If you want to take a decent picture, try ramping up the resolution and quality settings. Screenshot that, and then import it into Photoshop and letterbox it.

I tried... but some scotish guys shouted up stairs with "The ship ca'ni take it captin!!!"

Try putting her near some dirty wall, in some trash, sitting on her butt, with her arms on the knees, empty eyes looking on the floor...
That would be epic.

But she did cry. In Ep2...

I mean besides then, if anyones father just died in front of you by having a tounge from a giant grub stabbed in the back of his head i think they'd cry, if only a bit, but Alyx is tough, she'll probably try to hold it in from now on.

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly.

To put it bluntly, what shitty posing you've done.

What exactly am I meant to be looking at here?

For a start, Alyx's face looks retarded and she is sitting in the City 17 Canals, a place, that among with all of City 17, does not exist two days after Eli's death.

Fail.

What exactly am I meant to be looking at here?

For a start, Alyx's face looks retarded and she is sitting in the City 17 Canals, a place, that among with all of City 17, does not exist two days after Eli's death.

Fail.

Fail? you must have lost your imagination when you was born.

Ive not even hit 15 posts... and you guys are are the most ignorant people ive ever met. I wont be posting here anymore.

Just a bunch of kids saying "fail". You dont give a **** about someone elses feelings and your so full of yourselves.

the pic is bad. totally uninspiring and uncreative. everyone could do that. thas like a bad movie

learn to take critics, cause if u do not, ull indeed be failing.

goodbye

Ive not even hit 15 posts... and you guys are are the most ignorant people ive ever met. I wont be posting here anymore.

Just a bunch of kids saying "fail". You dont give a **** about someone elses feelings and your so full of yourselves.

If you post something you made, you're open to criticism. If you can't take criticism, then don't post it, otherwise grow up before you start calling other people "kids" and "ignorant" because they don't make you happy, and making you happy isn't the reason that we're here.

Critism: Learn to ignore it you you'll be depressed for the rest of your life

You didn't really do much except sit her down. Hardly art. There's nothing special about the picture, and that model of Alyx makes her look trans-sexual, so that takes another 10 points off the picture. Final grade?

F!

What does F stand for? **** YOU, YOU FAIL! That's what!

If you cant take constructive criticism then you should be doing what you are doing, welcome to the forum where we tell it how it is.

And for the record, you are the only kid here, crying because your crappy picture wasnt a masterpiece. Cya anyway ;)

Forgive my intrusion, sirs. I fail to see how "What shitty posing you have done" counts as constructive critisism.

That said. You(Interesting) really need to learn how to "handle" stuff. People are going to critisize you and alot of people are dicks. Just ignore them and listen to the ones who truly have something to say about your work.

For inst.

There's a distinguished difference between:

"Honestly it looks like she's discomforted by something sticking up her arse. If you want to take a decent picture, try ramping up the resolution and quality settings. Screenshot that, and then import it into Photoshop and letterbox it."

and

Honestly it looks like she's discomforted by something sticking up her arse. You FAIL:)rolleyes:) and I can't find my moms knickers, can I borrow your dads?

One is constuctive while the other, is not.

Good luck!

LOL :D that would be so funny... i could already imagine that scene :dozey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back