TWO gmaes!! help please!!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. so "half life" is the one where you start on the train, and half life episode 1 is when dog digs you out of al the rubish and you get your GRAV gun
back.

Got it;)

oh and by the way my PC is not crap i just bought a 512mb Geforce graphics card and bout 2 gigs of ram and 3.2 GHrz duel core processor with 1 gig of front side buss speed. Currently awaiting a HI-DEF monitor.

I don't think he does.

And you start in a train in both HL1 and HL2.

Also, as lost coast was an add-on for HL2, I'm assuming you actually NEED HL2 to download and run it...

Well, if it's any help, My PC REALLY SUCKS, like, can't play MechWarrior 4 sucks O_O. But anyways, I apologise for that, and I was a bit fustrated.

Also, note to yourself, people tend to dislike it when you post more than once, there's an edit button by all your old posts, use it!

And, BTW, What's wrong with Shasta? He seems nice?

victor, you have no right to say that as you are a noob to these forums as well just like me. anyway, i only kept saying that as this thread was really hilarious. was not directed at jesse in any bad way. no hard feelings pls.

illiterates don't get flamed enough here.

You can get the Lost Coast if you have just Episode 1 (though its beyond me why one would not want HL2)

soulslicer=the nerdy new kid who tries to be cool by being Shasta-like, but trying so hard that he ends up being annoying, whereas Shasta's dickish personality has a somewhat amusing quality to it.

Or, soulslicer needs to stop calling people n00bs and ridiculing them for spelling errors, while at the same time typing sentences that make me want to shoot myself in the face.

And, this thread wins.

i think ive got the message from you ppl. enough of the flaming. im starting to burn.

i think ive got the message from you ppl. enough of the flaming. im starting to burn.

:naughty:

Sorry, but the word flaming makes me always think of that smiley.

Soul, you're alright.

soulslicer=the nerdy new kid who tries to be cool by being Shasta-like, but trying so hard that he ends up being annoying, whereas Shasta's dickish personality has a somewhat amusing quality to it.
Thanks, that's pretty much how it should be. At least to me...

It's an internet forum, yet some people treat it so seriously, as if it is their own personal drama/soap like "Days of our Lives"...

Or, soulslicer needs to stop calling people n00bs and ridiculing them for spelling errors, while at the same time typing sentences that make me want to shoot myself in the face.
I agree, although the irony is amusing, and fun to point out when you're bored.

it appears that i have created a bad rep for my self in these forums...

Thanks, that's pretty much how it should be. At least to me...

It's an internet forum, yet some people treat it so seriously, as if it is their own personal drama/soap like "Days of our Lives"...

I agree, although the irony is amusing, and fun to point out when you're bored.

You may be ultra-rude and highly accusatory of people who may or may not be pirates (probably are -___-), but at least you've got decent grammar and spelling!

Man, Stern would be taken so much more seriously if he used grammar.

it appears that i have created a bad rep for my self in these forums...

don't feel too bad. it's not your fault you were born stupid.

hypocrisy: shasta saying people take forums too seriously.

If you would like me to go more in-depth on my computer specs please say so.
I know allot more about computers than you bbson jhon, unlike you i (build) my computer spent thousands of dollars on it. I don't see what i said in that post than convinced you to think i know nothing about computers.

victor. i have one word for you. shutup and enough.
and i have to say this, in before lock..

No, I think what he meant, is that WE DON'T CARE BOUT YOUR COMPUTER!!! I was making one damn comment, so calm the hell down. Knowing anything about computers is no good anymore, you need to know the programs, stick to the times, and... oh iunno... KNOW WHICH GAME IS WHICH???

If you would like me to go more in-depth on my computer specs please say so.
I know allot more about computers than you bbson jhon, unlike you i (build) my computer spent thousands of dollars on it. I don't see what i said in that post than convinced you to think i know nothing about computers.

Nothing was said about computers, and the amount of money spent on your computer proves nothing.

In any case, Half-Life is before Half-Life 2 which is before Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Even if he meant "shutup" as the one word, it is still two words. rofl

victor. i have one word for you. shutup and enough.
The sentense read as:
'"I have one word for you- Shutup" and enough'

This statement is good enough to piss me off IF there is no the two words "unlike you". I built my own computer. I even constructed by own computer cabinet(by thick paper cards, thin metal sheet, etc) Of course, I am not actually a computer expert. Sometimes I ask for advice in this forum. But saying that you knows how to buid a computer means nothing. Almost everyone constructs their own computers. I tell you that there are hardwares and softwares within a computer. The black and purple checks are about the software. Your hardware knowledge(limited. Judging from you taking the money you spent as a criterion) is irrelevent. You thought the checker board is the 'real' texture? Comeon, you are really a sucking computer user. no offense

This statement is good enough to piss me off IF there is no the two words "unlike you". I built my own computer. I even constructed by own computer cabinet(by thick paper cards, thin metal sheet, etc) Of course, I am not actually a computer expert. Sometimes I ask for advice in this forum. But saying that you knows how to buid a computer means nothing. Almost everyone constructs their own computers. I tell you that there are hardwares and softwares within a computer. The black and purple checks are about the software. Your hardware knowledge(limited. Judging from you taking the money you spent as a criterion) is irrelevent. You thought the checker board is the 'real' texture? Comeon, you are really a sucking computer user. no offense

wow, pwned.

Nothing was said about computers, and the amount of money spent on your computer proves nothing.

In any case, Half-Life is before Half-Life 2 which is before Half-Life 2: Episode One.

This has been said a lot around

I predict a huge mass of warnings.

And for thread starter - Wiki exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back