Two new gameplay videos

That just tossed all doubts I was having about TF2 out the window... it looks amazing!

Every time I'd seen that trainstation map in the other previews I thought I was looking at Push. Even though I knew Push wasn't in the list of maps, every time I looked at it I thought, "Push? Where's the soccer ball?" So that's Well? Holy...blue certainly has a nice base.

Notable things:

• Weapons seem to do a lot more damage. Coupled with the fact that there is apparently NO ARMOR in this game, only health. People were dying very quickly and it seemed to keep the game at a very frenetic pace.
  • Scoreboard keeps track of teamwork kills. Player 1 + Player 2 killed Player 3. The kill cam will focus on the person who gets the last shot in.
  • Points for defending objectives.
  • Either the sniper rifle no longer charges, or the guy didn't know to charge the sniper rifle. Also, either the headshot hitbox is expanded or the shoulder is a critical hit.

Anyone know why when i d/l them they dont show up properly in Windows media player? i get sound but the rest is that colorful equalizer.

Thanks Tuskin, all fixed.

And yeah this game looks awesome, I might start up my bros old TFC clan again [NBR] (nothing but ruthless)

Notable things:

• Either the sniper rifle no longer charges, or the guy didn't know to charge the sniper rifle. Also, either the headshot hitbox is expanded or the shoulder is a critical hit.

Sniper does charge. As you charge you get a red dot which gets bigger the longer your charge. If you watch the gameplay demos sometimes you can see a mysterious red dot hovering around, most notably in the first video. I think the scene with the sniper, they do try to charge it once and don't make the shot.

Blue

Back