Two-year-old as smart as Stephen Hawking

What the **** kind of parent would enrole their 2-year-old child (genius or not) in a ballet class?

the parents must be stupider than the kid

I bet she flunks out of high school and her parents go "WE HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU" and she ends up blowing strange black men for drug money

I agree. Mensa was extremely boring. I went to one meeting and it was basically an awkward collection of people who had no interest in talking with each other.

I enjoy being in a room with moderatley smart people instead of geniuses...it just depends on what you're doing. I just participated in a program with NASA where we were selected by senators for our performance, and I really enjoyed working with people that were as smart/smarter than I, but only when we were working. Any kind of socializing was just awkward and lacking...dumbness. For any kind of social organization (which is what Mensa basically is), there needs to be average/stupid people to balance out the atmosphere and make it more enjoyable.

A lot of them are probably autistic. I have aspergus Syndrome myself and sometimes feel out of this world which would also explain the out of the planet whatever the hell it was that someone else mentioned, provided this is a symptom of autism, which I think it is. I also don't see myself becomeing the next Bill Gates either. Not haveing equal social abilitys to everyone else, thinking your a mad man sometimes is no way worth the extra inteligence you have, especially when most people will think you're an idiot anyway.

I agree. Mensa was extremely boring. I went to one meeting and it was basically an awkward collection of people who had no interest in talking with each other.
I went to one Mensa meeting (in nuclear power plant btw) and I met absolutely crazy drinking uber-nerds. No surprise.

So the smart-people therefore flail at life?

uh, can anyone say- BABY GENIUSES PART 3: RISE OF THE HAWKING CHILD!

She may be smart, but she isn't rape proof.
pedobear3gc.jpg
- I always said the sexiest part of a woman was the brain.

Shhh I got an infraction for that comment ;_;

If she gets no smarter, by age 30 she'll have an IQ of 10

I went to one Mensa meeting (in nuclear power plant btw) and I met absolutely crazy drinking uber-nerds. No surprise.

I too went to Mensa once, and found myself surrounded by people completely incapable of communicating with each other. I've rarely felt more awkward and out of place in my life. I didn't go to another meeting after that.

Back