Ugliest dog ever dies :(

I read this in the Metro last week.

Rest in peace fugly mutt.

awwwwww, I guess it looked in a mirror.

Here lies Sam
FUBAR before he even hit the ground

"I don't think there'll ever be another Sam," Susie Lockheed said, adding: "Some people would think that's a good thing."

hehehe

I would be scared to keep this dog at home.

Beerdude26 said:
Here lies Sam
FUBAR before he even hit the ground

BTW: What did "fubar" in "Saving Private Ryan" mean? I can't remember whether they explained it or not.

I think it's:

"Fouled up beyond all recognition"

Or a similiar F word could be substituted in for "fouled"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
It Isn't Fair! Why God! Why!!

edit: which freight train was he hit by?

This thread should be renamed to, "Definition of FUBAR, oh yeah, some dog dies."

The only word that came into my mind when I read the title of this thread was "Good."

That thing was an abomination. It was truly the Terry Schiavo of canines.

/me prepares to be flamed to death

This is weird.....but I actually think he's kinda cute

Omg that dog, ewww. The thing looked like this thing:
R1760.jpg
The thing is blind too, like dead looking eyes. Kinda like a rodent thats been hit by an 18 wheeler and dried out in the sun and shriveled up. Ok I'll stop now. :|

Man, if you are going to get an ugly dog you may as well get a tough one.

Rottweiler, Tosa, Pit bull ftw!

Lockheed said she initially was terrified of Sam when she agreed to take him in as a rescue dog six years ago on a 48-hour trial basis. Although she fell in love with him, his appearance repulsed her then-boyfriend and prompted the man to break up with her.
HAHAHAHAHA!!

I cant stop laughing at that dog. That damn thing owes me a nightmare as well.

EDIT: Yaysies, first post after the forum came back up. What the hell happened?

Skaadi said:
I cant stop laughing at that dog. That damn thing owes me a nightmare as well.

EDIT: Yaysies, first post after the forum came back up. What the hell happened?
Dan turkey had a massive orgasm causing the servers to overload. Kinda something simliar to what the monkey in my avatar is doing.

Tr0n said:
Dan turkey had a massive orgasm causing the servers to overload. Kinda something simliar to what the monkey in my avatar is doing.

Yeah, what is with that avatar? Its almost as disturbing as that dog. (almost)

I dunno I found it on some car message board and it made me laugh my ass off. Yes my ass ran off it was that OARSOME!

I needed a new avatar anyways. If one of ya'll can come up with somethin even better I'll change it! :E

Tr0n said:
I dunno I found it on some car message board and it made me laugh my ass off. Yes my ass ran off it was that OARSOME!

I needed a new avatar anyways. If one of ya'll can come up with somethin even better I'll change it! :E

At times various skanks manage to get my msn address, they normally have plenty of funny images. I'll see what I can pick up......................:thumbs:

At times various skanks manage to get my msn address, they normally have plenty of funny images. I'll see what I can pick up......................
Me also, so many random stupid people have my MSN address.

theSteven said:
Me also, so many random stupid people have my MSN address.

Yeah, it sucks. How in the living hell do they manage to get it?

Back