Uhh, did any one else hate 'we don't go to Ravenholm'???

Yeah, Frohman's right... But they did soo well, especially Gregori...

*just finished lowlife*.... Change my previous post :bounce: lowlife > ravenholm any day of the week

Meh, revneholme was pretty cool. Not scary, though. Like, at all.

I didn't like Ravenholm at all. The best part of Ravenholm is the part when you exit the mines and see the abandoned train depot.

*just finished lowlife*.... Change my previous post :bounce: lowlife > ravenholm any day of the week

Umm, is 'lowlife' in EP1... Because I'm in 'our benefactors' and I haven't seen any 'lowlife' chapter what so ever...

DAMMIT!!!! I only played (or am playing) HL2 on X-BOX and that means I can't use EP1 because I have no PC, yet...

DAMMIT!!!! I only played (or am playing) HL2 on X-BOX and that means I can't use EP1 because I have no PC, yet...
There will be 360 and PS3 versions of the Half-Life 2 episodes as well, if you're ever intending to get either of those consoles...

I love Ravenholm, but my favorite part in HL2 was fighting in Nova Prospekt.

shit son! Ravenholm was one of my most favorite parts of the game! " DIE ZOMBIE SCUM!"

I liked the Ravenholm chapter, since it gave you a chance to use your Gravity Gun without being shot at. ;)

Ravenholm was great. The first shot when climbed down the ladder. The sign on the ground..the music...Great atmosphere. Getting 'lost' sometimes..
The howls and groins. Lights off and enjoy -shivers a bit- ;)
It got a little repetitive and I had enough of it after the cemetery, just in time...

Great chapter !!! Hell I'll play it again tonight...thanxs for boosting me up

So many saw blades...............*drools.* I loved setting the zombies on fire, plus i loved finding all the secrets and using the stationary spin blade thingies, it's a shame the one in the town square didn't work, I had to fight through all of them until only the two that kept infinetly spawning remained. At least I think they infintely spawned, never bothered trying to see if they ever stopped respawning.

Yeah, the atmoshpere was awesome, but it felt like post-'dawn of the dead' or 28 days later, which felt great in all, but I had to shut down for a bit because of how horrifically real it was...

Dude you would freaking die playing Silent Hill 1 or 3. Die you would..........mmmmmyes

this is mesz freind : I get the same problem playing Doom 3

Howling zombies scared me the first time, but when Grigori gave me the shotgun I said: "ok troubles solved." Anyway Ravenholm got to be a nuissance after a while.

I loved ravenhold, cuz there was a Russian in it. And e had the Annabelle

Get real, heres some tips

Russian guy:Grigori
Howlers:Fast Zombies(Howlers are fine tbh)
mawlers: Zombies
Guy with miniguns crowbar and d2grenade launchers:ME
Ravenhole: My Home

I heard 3 is the least scary of them, I've only played 2 though.

You heard wrong.....the retarded type of wrong. 3 is scarier than one, being on the PS2 gives it better graphics which makes it even more scary. 4 is the least scariest. It's not even jumpy for christ sake. Plus they took away the whole wire mesh thing. Did they have the wire mesh thing in 2 when it went into Nightmare mode? I'm extremely curious to know. But yeah 3 is pretty friggin' scary. 1 is scary too. I'm waiting for 5 to come out on the PS3.

You heard wrong.....the retarded type of wrong. 3 is scarier than one, being on the PS2 gives it better graphics which makes it even more scary. 4 is the least scariest. It's not even jumpy for christ sake. Plus they took away the whole wire mesh thing. Did they have the wire mesh thing in 2 when it went into Nightmare mode? I'm extremely curious to know. But yeah 3 is pretty friggin' scary. 1 is scary too. I'm waiting for 5 to come out on the PS3.
Jumpy scary is the least type of scary. What really freaked me out in 2 was loniness, some of the notes (especially the one addressed to you) and things like having to jump down 20 miles into the centre of the earth. The end scared the absolute shit out of me. Surly they couldn't have messed up the formula that much? Silent Hill 2 was the only game that scarred me most of the through.

What I love about Silent Hill games, (scratch 4) is that the first time you play through them you have to take a break as the fear gets to you that much it makes you crazy, literally crazy. I remember when I was playing through SH3 for the first time, I literally crapped myself because whenever I closed my eyes all I could see were faint images of blood-coated walls, I didn't want to fall asleep that night, so the next day completing the game before dark was of top priority. I'm used to it now though, I completed the whole game using nothing but melee weapons, and I got the lightsaber now too! ^^

Haha. Silent Hill never gave me nightmares. When I turned of the PS2 I could just shake it off, but when you're playing it's really intense.

Yeah I get too into games at times to the point of their being a disturbing aftermath....................Alessa?! Is that you!?

I hated it aswell. I want lots of ammunition in my first person shooter games.
I cant stand survival games.

Lowlife>EVERYTHING!
I love zombine dey are teh funnys. I luv when teh suddenly I see teh red blotch on the side of meh screen, and I turn around and I go "OH CRAP HES GOT A NADE!" And I run away, and alex gets mauled. Once, i threw a grenade into the next room, and she ran right into teh grenade. and DIDNT die. wtf? Or is it just teh friendly fire off?hmm... well, she got mauled by about 6 zombies and yet... Didn't die.. I really expected when you first go vent crawling to turn on the power, to suddenly see a headcrab around teh corner... so i brought a block with meh... heh... (this might not be lowlife) I love when your in the hospital, and after youve gone into the other rooms, the twin doors burst open and like 20 zombies come out. nade=dead zombies. I think I shot the posion zombie wit a rocket launcher... lawl.. we should be calling it LAWLLIFE!!! I thought it would be scary.. but I got my first kick out of a zombie when I heard it screaming as it burned... muahahhahahaaha... so funny.. and with Alyx covering my back.. I PWND SOME ZOMBIES!!!

Congratulations, you're a nub! Stop talking in one breath!

And Alyx has a large(r) amount of health and also regenerates extremely rapidly.

Lowlife>EVERYTHING!
I love zombine dey are teh funnys. I luv when teh suddenly I see teh red blotch on the side of meh screen, and I turn around and I go "OH CRAP HES GOT A NADE!" And I run away, and alex gets mauled. Once, i threw a grenade into the next room, and she ran right into teh grenade. and DIDNT die. wtf? Or is it just teh friendly fire off?hmm... well, she got mauled by about 6 zombies and yet... Didn't die.. I really expected when you first go vent crawling to turn on the power, to suddenly see a headcrab around teh corner... so i brought a block with meh... heh... (this might not be lowlife) I love when your in the hospital, and after youve gone into the other rooms, the twin doors burst open and like 20 zombies come out. nade=dead zombies. I think I shot the posion zombie wit a rocket launcher... lawl.. we should be calling it LAWLLIFE!!! I thought it would be scary.. but I got my first kick out of a zombie when I heard it screaming as it burned... muahahhahahaaha... so funny.. and with Alyx covering my back.. I PWND SOME ZOMBIES!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_grammar

Lowlife>EVERYTHING!

Hahahahaha cracked me up.

Ravenholm was awesome, the best level IN HL2 except the Citadel missions. Those creep-crawly screaming bitch zombies SCARED me the first tim I saw them....I was falling off of the roofs trying to not let those whores touch me.

Acepilot employed a stream-of-consciousness technique, employed by twentieth century modernists.

Or he just was high on meth.

Don't do drugs, kids.

:bounce:

ehh wasnt that scary, fun tho. first fastie i had a sawblade with me. boom fastie went bye-bye

Ok, guys, there's not much left to say except Ravenholm feels like your REALLY in a gruesome zombie movie (with a gravity Gun), great level, well done, Gregori was awesome... nuff said!

Thanx... Ravenholm... deadly, fun adrenaline rush, creepy, what else... Every zombie fan's dream! or nightmare! Ravenholm was a small town built early in europe and has some terrific scenery with one HUMAN residence, brother gregori... well done level! whether gregori dies as Gordon leaves is still unknown...

That, my friends, is for another story.....So...Who's the lucky bastard who's going to be spending their days explaining this one?

Back