Ultimate Half-Life 2 Picture Collection

the site got GambOWNED.... =[ anyone have a mirror?

That's because I'm busy with it at the moment. It'll be up in one minute with some new stuff ;)

Wow, I'm really impressed!

Thanks a bunch BF!

The new additions to the concept art are amazing!

I really like the pictures with buildings, some look really realistic to life. I just hope hl2 engine has allowed for players to enter every building/room. Hate it when you see kewl looking buildings in games and walk up to it only to find its a wall with dam texture. It would deffiently add another layer to getting a complete virtual environment.

fbuko said:
I really like the pictures with buildings, some look really realistic to life. I just hope hl2 engine has allowed for players to enter every building/room. Hate it when you see kewl looking buildings in games and walk up to it only to find its a wall with dam texture. It would deffiently add another layer to getting a complete virtual environment.

i strongly agree with you on that post of yours, allthough i think hl2 will you allow you to enter through most of them

Page is updated with the latest screenshots from PlanetHalfLife and a link to the new E3 2004 BINK. I might have missed some screenshots from PlanetHalfLife, maybe some of which I thought it was a photograph, so if you miss one, PM/mail me.

Great Job Burning fish! Theres a buch of screens in there that I've never seen before!

Back