• The action and special effects, it looks really awesome

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I want to shoot alyx right in the face just to see what happens

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I want to ignore what barney and alyx tell me to do

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I want to pretend its half life 1 and shoot the friendly aliens

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I want to dump open boxes upside down on the combine heads and watch them squirm about

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I want to play ping pong with the manhacks and the zombie

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I want to do several of these things and cant decide which is more important

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • this poll is stupid because Im retarted and Hate everything that I didnt make

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I am not looking forward to Half life 2

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
Oh boo hoo I bet you will die now because some one made a thread you didnt like. Go cry about it.

hey, theroadtonowhere, I think I see membership in a band in your future! Do you play any instruments? Like the Suxaphone perhaps?

Honestly, if you want to stay in our friendly forums, you're going to need to deal with your attitude.

You can not shoot allies. In E3 2004, when Gordon is not in a combat situation, OR is pointing at an ally, he AUTOMATICALLY lowers his weapon. Friendly fire is off :p Maybe except grenades.

edit: chose the "several of those can't decide which" option. But for most part, the MANIPULATOR!

I am not the one with the attitude, if he or any one else doesn't like this poll it really isn't going to hurt you if you just don't read it so people who enjoy this type of thing can vote and discuss in it. What are you trying to accomplish by saying god I hate these!!! Just leave them be, it isnt that hard.

omg who voted for the last choice they should go home and not be on this forum

Wikt said:
You can not shoot allies. In E3 2004, when Gordon is not in a combat situation, OR is pointing at an ally, he AUTOMATICALLY lowers his weapon. Friendly fire is off :p Maybe except grenades.

edit: chose the "several of those can't decide which" option. But for most part, the MANIPULATOR!

We aren't totally sure about that, don't get me wrong by all means you COULD be right. But that might just be to warn you not to shoot. And even so. It cant prevent thigns that go boom :).

Wikt said:

So you suck.

THE LOWERING OF THE GUN IS ONLY AN INDICATOR THAT YOU SHOULDN'T SHOOT, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T. IF YOU FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE EVEN THOUGH YOUR GUN IS LOWERED, YOU JUST NEED TO FIRE.

Now go **** yourself for spreading bad information.

Dead-Inside said:
So you suck.

THE LOWERING OF THE GUN IS ONLY AN INDICATOR THAT YOU SHOULDN'T SHOOT, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T. IF YOU FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE EVEN THOUGH YOUR GUN IS LOWERED, YOU JUST NEED TO FIRE.

Be nice, you aren't welcome in this thread if you are going to post ANY negative information to one of the other posters.

Dead-Inside said:
So you suck.

Um, that was a little uncalled for? If you know that can't you just tell us politely, rather than lashing out with rage as if this bit of information is your new-born baby.

Sheesh, lighten up a little.

EDIT: Oh, and on topic, hehe I wouldn't mind shooting Alyx in the head hehe, that would be a laugh :LOL: (Obviously no so funny in real life :|)

Im antisiptaing the awsom fisiks.

EDIT: Sorry, that was a little mean. I am serious though, bar the spelling. I'm going to slice zombies, baby!

I just want to shoot every scientist i see in the face just like in HL1 MUAHAHAHA!

Look forward to the story itself the most... which isn't in the poll...

jaguar_987 said:
Look forward to the story itself the most... which isn't in the poll...
Yes. Me too.

This poll is stupid.

I personally want to play the roll of Gordon Freeman and move through the storyline without testing the boundries, to get the maximum HL2 experience. I dont want to do anything that is going to screw with my immersion.

Second time around I'll shoot friendlys, etc.

f|uke said:
This poll is stupid.

Indeed. This has got to be the most asinine poll I've ever seen posted.

And where's iamaelephant when you need him?

The action and special effects, it looks really awesome

there's too many options. what kind of result are you trying to achieve =\

Back