Unique gift giving ideas. post here

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
ok so I'll start.

perfect gift for all you menz that are popular with da ladies:

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Moon-34135/dp/B002R8JIHE

I wear this and the ladies know I mean business and baby, business is good. Get this watch and you will know the power of the three wolves and the moon...you'll make the opposite sex howl when they see the power you wield at the command of this legendary timekeeper. Pheromones? Who needs'em? When you have this watch, you are like a magnet for the ladies. A perfect gift for all occasions.

Buy a friend one of those anime pillow-covers.

That will sure be awkward. Especially if his family is there.

Buy a friend one of those anime pillow-covers.

That will sure be awkward. Especially if his family is there.

I should buy an anime sheetset for my wife. it'll be as close to a threesome as I'm going to get ;)

NWS

anime_sheets.jpg

toastclockmain.jpg

Toast gets no respect. People are always dressing it up with fancy toppings or using it to sop up a tasty broth. It’s as if toast has become nothing but a means to get other food in your mouth.

This is a clock for classic toast enthusiasts, au naturale, just the way it used to be.

But, just stop for a minute and think about a world without toast… scary, isn’t it?

Each 10-1/4" x 9" clock has an MDF backing.

Requires one AA battery (included).

Only $24.95!!

Sold out till Friday Dec 11. Pre-order now!

http://www.baronbob.com/toastclock.htm

Ha, I've heard of Rifftrax before. Supposedly they are pretty good.

Give everyone you know a whole bunch of infractions

No well no don't

What I did (and this is a good idea) is bought a whole lot of jelly powder and then boiled a whole lot of water and made a fifteen litre bucket FULL OF ****ING JELLY WITH SWEETS EMBEDDED IN IT.

It was the best gift ever.

Sign them up for the bacon of the month club.

LOL funniest shit I ever heard on XBL: "My butt sucks dick"

you could just get her a dick in the butt and see where that goes

I see your three wolf moon watch, and raise you a three wolf moon shirt.

:LOL:

I am actually very attracted to that girl in the video for some reason. I'm serious, it's not just a tertiary effect of the three wolf moon shirt.

Back