Update: Halflife2.net Techdemo Easter Egg hunt.

Adam

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting an update in a while. The map is very close to completion. It will be released tonite or tomorrow. I will post the download location in this thread when its completed. Please do not revive the old threads about this as it will confuse me as I add the last avatars to the map.

Thanks. :)

did u add mine! mine is 1337! Also, at least its not delayed :D, and what will the map consist of? I can mirror it for you to, just pm me ;)

Originally posted by Adam
Sorry for not posting an update in a while. The map is very close to completion. It will be released tonite or tomorrow. I will post the download location in this thread when its completed. Please do not revive the old threads about this as it will confuse me as I add the last avatars to the map.

Thanks. :)
Sweet :cheers:

Yeah.... oh and you promised the TJI logo in there!

I wasn't kidding, I will devour your flesh!

Originally posted by alphablu
I heard its been delayed! :p

OMG111!!one!!!!!!!11! stfu! fuxx0r u Adam! I hate you! what was in the twinkie you ate!? Holiday season 2003? How can you betray your map making fans?!?!

Edit - OMG Delay N00bs.... "pwned."

Excellent Adam, I'm looking forward to your map. :)

whats so different between the new one and the old one that was based on the tech map?

Originally posted by jhero
whats so different between the new one and the old one that was based on the tech map?
See his earlier thread. He added more parts from the vids.

he sent me an email saying he delayed it to holliday 2003. he's not gonna make an official annoucement on this thread, cuz he's too cool for that.

Adam, you rock more than an electric rocking machine.

i'll hafta try this so -alled "map" from the so-called "map-maker" in this so-called "forum" on the so-called "internet" :cheese:

I'm sure he will tell you when its done guys :thumbs:

can someone please tell me whats so special about this map?

Originally posted by MrWhite
OMG111!!one!!!!!!!11! stfu! fuxx0r u Adam! I hate you! what was in the twinkie you ate!? Holiday season 2003? How can you betray your map making fans?!?!

Edit - OMG Delay N00bs.... "pwned."

Am i the only one who didnt understand a word of that!!?

cant wait to try this. now i have another reason to check this forum.

What exactly is this "Easter Egg Hunt Techdemo" Map? I think i'm the only person who doesn't know what it is.

its where adam(the maker of the map) takes a bunch of ppl's avatars and hides them in random places throughout the map.

Back