Update: Halflife2.net Techdemo Easter Egg hunt.

lol, if it doesnt get released today, that means it get delayed :p

YEY! teh wait is almost over, and no delay! :D

I don't know the full size it will be until I do a full compile. It shouldn't be more than 2 megs though.

adam hope ya put my avatar in, sent you a PM about 2 weeks ago, make huddy happy :D

adam, did u put mine in?

and also, are the gonna be any other secrets (like the room in the funhouse)

lol imma laff my ass off when i see the spinning glass things hl1-style

i hope u put it in, adam

Originally posted by Redjackel
can you use custon maps on the steam version of hl. if so how? thanks

i was jsut wondering that... you probably can

your file structure should be something similar to this...

c:\program files\steam\steamapps\[email protected]\halflife\maps

:)

TheRook
:bounce:

OMG, how long till it gets released???!!! it hasnt been delayed has it? :(

Originally posted by jhero
OMG, how long till it gets released???!!! it hasnt been delayed has it? :(

lol. Yah for a holiday release.

2 more hrs till he can release it , then we bash him with emails about delay! :D just j/k man, take your time - (just add my leet matrix avatar in there :D)

I decided to add a score board feature to the map. For each avatar you find, a display board will show you how many you have so far and how many are left. Theres ALOT of Avatars, so this will help out. This way there wont be threads like this: "I found 12 avatars, did I collect them all????" Since you will know if you got them all just by checking the display board inside the map.

This is the reason why the map wasnt released as of yet. But don't worry, it's still comming out today. Just give me a little bit more time.

Thank you.

Oh and also, alot of people had animated avatars that due to various limits, I could not reproduce them inside the map. But they will just be a static image for those. jHero, yours had too many frames for instance. HL1 only supports 10 frames. X_X

Originally posted by Adam
I decided to add a score board feature to the map. For each avatar you find, a display board will show you how many you have so far and how many are left. Theres ALOT of Avatars, so this will help out. This way there wont be threads like this: "I found 12 avatars, did I collect them all????" Since you will know if you got them all just by checking the display board inside the map.

This is the reason why the map wasnt released as of yet. But don't worry, it's still comming out today. Just give me a little bit more time.

Thank you.

Adam just used marketing strategies all up in our hizzy, BIATCH.
rofl

adam hope your using my home-made avatar :D wouldnt want ol hudson outside your window with a crowbar late at night would ya :D

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
adam hope your using my home-made avatar :D wouldnt want ol hudson outside your window with a crowbar late at night would ya :D
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Indeed, Hudson.
Also - Ant Lion. Yay.
Also also - Adam, hurry up. I need this map within 30 minutes or I won't get to play it until Friday. =(

Send off a gold copy to [email protected] if you'd like it mirrored btw.

lol i just keep refeshing the page...over and over...

Back