Updates to the Valve Core

They need to make these updates available in executable files so when I reinstall I don't have to wait 30 hours for it all to download on my 256k DSL.

They need to make these updates available in executable files so when I reinstall I don't have to wait 30 hours for it all to download on my 256k DSL.

You know you can backup your steam directory to CD/DVDs? look under the steam help topics.

You know you can backup your steam directory to CD/DVDs? look under the steam help topics.

Help topics? Where? I already thought about burning some of my dirs but I didn't know which ones were most important, and I don't have a DVD burner yet. It's the one thing my system still needs (aside from RAM that isn't defective).

I'm officially in love with Steam...no developer has ever made updating it's software so seamless and easy.

And yes, I am a fan but not a boy. Thank you. :)

Anyone know what the updated stuff actually does? Any new features, or just bugfixes 'n things?

Help topics? Where? I already thought about burning some of my dirs but I didn't know which ones were most important, and I don't have a DVD burner yet. It's the one thing my system still needs (aside from RAM that isn't defective).
You need help on getting help? Definition of helpless, bro.

Back