US Pc Gamer?

tic

Reaction score
Why has the US Pc Gamer with the HL2 review not out yet? people were supposed to be getting it this week? its ment to be out on newsstands on the 5th? is it delayed?

wonder what score it will get? original got 97 & doom 3 got 94. it has to be anywhere from 95 to 98% i reckon. more then doom 3 for sure.

ta.

You're right, it should have been with the subscribers by now. Then again, so should PC Zone's (UK).

With any luck they'll be here on Monday :)

It's Saturday in the US which means there is a chance that the US PC Gamer will still make it to somebody's house.

Too bad I always receive my PC Gamer a week late. :(

ok thanks for the info. just wondering why no one else was asking this. so had to ask myself :)

im an aussie btw :) 4am sunday here now..

Exactly, it's very weird that the US PC Gamer got beaten by other mags for the exclusive review (rarely get delayed for subscribers). At least it'll still be exclusive in US.

Hopefully it makes it today.

I'm sure all the magazines have been scrambling for the honor to say, "We were first!"

blahblahblah said:
It's Saturday in the US which means there is a chance that the US PC Gamer will still make it to somebody's house.

Too bad I always receive my PC Gamer a week late. :(

I always get mine at least a week late too :(

USA people cannot complain that they didn't get the reviews first ... you aren't the number 1 people in the world y'know, give others a chance :)
Anyways, it seems that u'll be getting the game first ... grrr.
Hope Steam negates that advantage!

Hazar Dakiri said:
I always get mine at least a week late too :(

Heh, me too. Everybody always seems to get theirs before me. It pisses me off :(

I was under the impression that PC Gamer US was the first and had the exclusive for the 1st of october?

Dunno - I think they got excited and were about to ship 1st october, but it's hardly been 2 weeks since the Quake 4 edition - so they might've delayed it.

pcg uk was the first review LEGALLY seen, my mate got his subs copy yesterday (along with r:tw, cool game, doesnt work on my pc tho well :-( ), so i dont really care how much they payed '(if any) to get the title 'first official review' or what ever, but is seems they were beaten to it

rf

I checked my mail earlier, Got a bunch of NON PCGAMER stuff. Made me sad. Don't think its coming today, At least not for me.

Didn't get mine today either.
Crossing my fingers for Monday.

Ya i didnt get it yet. Probably monday.

i am sad, I am a subscriber and I havent even got the quake iv issues. when am I gonna get the half life issue lol.. GRRR

Yeah I didnt get mine in today either....Hmmmm I had already made a thread about this and mine was deleted???

i just subscribed the other day so i probably wont get mine for a couple more weeks!!!!!!!

Icarus we need some insight! If you can provide us with some. Please?

ale2999 said:
i am sad, I am a subscriber and I havent even got the quake iv issues. when am I gonna get the half life issue lol.. GRRR
You're not alone. I thought the hurricane had eaten my Quake 4 issue.

I didn't get mine either, but I didn't expect to get it this week. It will arrive sometime next week, and I'll be happy. :)

ale2999 said:

Wow lol im a subscriber for about 3 years and i got mine like 3 weeks ago.

well i work for one of the main mail distribution plants in the midwest and i've yet to see any new pc gamer magazines come through. i usually get mine one a wed. or thur., i'll let yall know if i see any start to come through.

Raziel-Jcd said:
Wow lol im a subscriber for about 3 years and i got mine like 3 weeks ago.

I am sad about that. If I dont get it this week, I am going to call them or something :(.

I've been hoping to get mine, but not saturday so here's hoping for monday. Not like it's that vital though, the game is likely not coming till late novermber

Well...anyone get their's today in the mailbox?
Sadly, I'd have to say "No". ;(

Just hoping for tomorrow again. :upstare:

tic said:
Why has the US Pc Gamer with the HL2 review not out yet? people were supposed to be getting it this week? its ment to be out on newsstands on the 5th? is it delayed?

wonder what score it will get? original got 97 & doom 3 got 94. it has to be anywhere from 95 to 98% i reckon. more then doom 3 for sure.

ta.

Ohh the Irony... a delayed review about a delayed game lol
:rolling:

How ironic...

HL2 review got delayed.

User Name said:
Well...anyone get their's today in the mailbox?
Sadly, I'd have to say "No". ;(

Just hoping for tomorrow again. :upstare:

oh i was all excited about going home on lunch and tearing the plastic wrapper of my DEC issue of PCGAMER and reading the HL2 review goodness. NEGATORY!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I seen the ##### at Anandtech but I have not received the magazine yet :(

ale2999 said:
I am sad about that. If I dont get it this week, I am going to call them or something :(.

You should maybe it got lost.

Star Wars KOTOR. That murderous robot (HKP8 or something)frequently says it.

well i just now went to barnes and noble on my way home but they didnt have anything ... just the quake IV pcgamer and some stupid game star review of hl2 ... from like back in june ... they really liked it though :bounce: :bounce:

Not here for me either.
Gah, Oh well, doesn't it come out on the fifth anyway?

Back