US Pc Gamer?

news stands

i just went to the store on monday nite, and still no hl2, im sad i thought it would be out by now. on their website it says that the november issue is quake 4, isnt it soposeto be hl2 for november
pc gamer
it says that quake is this issue and today is november

i think its supposed to hit newstands tomorrow so i'll definitely be hitting up barnes and noble tomororw after school ;)

Platinum said:
i think its supposed to hit newstands tomorrow so i'll definitely be hitting up barnes and noble tomororw after school ;)

i'll be stopping by ralphs :p but i could go by barnes :cool:

LeXo5 said:
i'll be stopping by ralphs :p but i could go by barnes :cool:

check both lol :naughty: if you're hardcore you'll check both :afro:

ale2999 said:
i am sad, I am a subscriber and I havent even got the quake iv issues. when am I gonna get the half life issue lol.. GRRR

Dude i know we must be EXTREME LOSERS because i just received my Quake 4 issue 3 days ago and people are getting the HL2 review issue this week!? :angry:

Platinum said:

The December HL2 issue is hitting news stands tomorrow?! I just received my damn Quake 4 issue like 3 days ago! WTF is going on here? I'll be sure to call tomorrow and BITCH.

tokin said:
Dude i know we must be EXTREME LOSERS because i just received my Quake 4 issue 3 days ago and people are getting the HL2 review issue this week!? :angry:
I STILL have not gotten my Quake 4 issue. So who's the bigger loser now, huh? Huh? What now, punk?

On the phone with customer service. Supposivly the Quake 4 issue isn't even on News Stands yet. Plus, this guy is telling me there is no way anyone has the December issue yet. He said it's possible for people to get it middle-late this month but no way this week or next unless they have some "MAJOR HOOK UPS." Funny thing is though, he said the latest you would get the Quake 4 issue (November) would be the first of that issue's month (November 1st) for subscribers that is. However, I just got it 3 days ago, so i got it way in advance, but i hear people have had it for like 3 weeks? Now that's strange. So maybe it is possible for the HL2 review to start appearing this week/next??

what i wanna know is where people got the info that it would hit newsstands on october 5th .. does anyone know?

hey pcgamer forums down???? do they know something??

Democritus said:
Right, but he also says copies were arriving that week, unless he was confused.
My dear friend, everyone is confused.

tokin said:

lol i think i lose i received the quake iv issue today..... like seriously that aint cool

tokin said:
On the phone with customer service. Supposivly the Quake 4 issue isn't even on News Stands yet. Plus, this guy is telling me there is no way anyone has the December issue yet. He said it's possible for people to get it middle-late this month but no way this week or next unless they have some "MAJOR HOOK UPS." Funny thing is though, he said the latest you would get the Quake 4 issue (November) would be the first of that issue's month (November 1st) for subscribers that is. However, I just got it 3 days ago, so i got it way in advance, but i hear people have had it for like 3 weeks? Now that's strange. So maybe it is possible for the HL2 review to start appearing this week/next??

Yes iv had my issue for about 3 weeks probably little over it now.

I went from information I got directly from Dan Morris(the editor in chief)

I've been seeing that Quake IV issue for the past three weeks or so on the newstands

We've had the Quake 4 issue at newsstands for at least 2 weeks here in Canada as well.

Well, I think I'm gonna let my subscription run out for PCG US. It's really starting to suck as far as article quality, not to mention all of the good editors are leaving.

Is PCG UK better?

Art_Crime said:
Well, I think I'm gonna let my subscription run out for PCG US. It's really starting to suck as far as article quality, not to mention all of the good editors are leaving.

Is PCG UK better?

By the sounds of it, yep. PCG UK is a quality games magazine and I'm not the easily-pleased type.

:flame: ;(

No PCGamer today either... :( ....

Maybe tomorrow, like the rest of the yesterdays.

Possibly, did anyone receive their's today? :hmph:

I checked my mailbox and...

Not today either... :(

Maybe tomorrow, like the rest of the yesterdays before us. :rolleyes:

This is getting annoying. No CS:S yet, and no magazines with hl2 reviews. All this waiting is getting really frustrating.

I've been waiting for quite some time, when the hell do they plan on sending the copies to subscribers?

lans said:
I've been waiting for quite some time, when the hell do they plan on sending the copies to subscribers?
Who knows.
They said last week it was being sent to subscribers. Now we are waiting this week. And if it doesn't come this week, we'll be waiting next week. :angry:

No mag in todays mail. Probably going to come around the 18th.

I can see it now. Some guy, one of the millions of subscribers, checks his mail and says, "Oh, looks like that Half-Life 2 game has been released." He tosses it on his bed and loads up Halo.

It probably has already arrived, just not to the comparitively small Half-Life 2 community.

Just so you all know... the game scores a 96% in the pcgamer review.

and since we cant post scans. I cant prove it to you. But you could be pm me if you want to see evidence.

Schmiggy_JK23 said:
Just so you all know... the game scores a 96% in the pcgamer review.

and since we cant post scans. I cant prove it to you. But you could be pm me if you want to see evidence.

thats the uk edition ... right?

It would be pretty odd if it got the same exact score. Well, maybe not.

Platinum said:
thats the uk edition ... right?
Well it must be, because Jess Cliffe has already specifically said on these forums that it did not 96% in the US issue.

Back