UT2K4 Trailer out!

Yeah, fighting in space now. Thanks god they are putting Assault mode back in, it was my favorite type of game in UT and I had no idea why they took it out of UT2003.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Yeah, fighting in space now. Thanks god they are putting Assault mode back in, it was my favorite type of game in UT and I had no idea why they took it out of UT2003.

Yeah, Assault was a classic, I'm now drooling at the thought of UT2k4... Mmm.

Is it just me that see the stupidity in the end:

"Unreal Tournamemnt 2004! Coming fall 2003!" :p

Anyway, it looks nice... But UT has always been to fast for me. I dont like it really... To much braindead action, to little thinking (not always a bad thing, but when everyone has the weapons capability of a small nuke, it is). This looks even faster. Been spoiled with games such as BF1942 I think :)

That voice is really quite shit.

I don't know if I'll be buying this, it's just an add on pack that happens to run on it's own, with some nice looking vehicular combat. Unless it's not going to cost me much and I'm bored I don't think I'll make the effort, especially as there are plenty of upcomeing games with the features presented in UT2004. Not least of which HL2 and Tribes vengance.

UT speed is great :D not quite as quick as Q3 and just enough thinking (FAST thinking) to keep you entertained. Meh, I liked it anywhos

Tribes Vengence? All I know is Tribes 2 sucked, and I haven't tried one of those games since.

Yeah, I had the trailer since friday, didn't delete this little diddie.
It was pretty good.

Originally posted by TheOriginalEvil
Tribes Vengence? All I know is Tribes 2 sucked, and I haven't tried one of those games since.
I only played T2 a short time, I actually enjoyed it. I did have a tendancy to crash every vehicle I got in though. But I excelled at flying the transport, as I didnt have to much combat, one time I ferried troops about 15 times back and forth (between bases) before having to eject :)

Back