Uwe Boll vs. Critics

Zeus

Tank
Reaction score
peabody624 from the Facepunch forums said:
You would think a film maker fighting his critics and then including it in the "Postal" movie would be a joke right? WRONG. Five brave Boll detractors have taken up his poorly-adapted Gauntlet and will face him in a series of fistfights this September, recorded for inclusion in Postal, his next film.

The challengers include:

Carlos Palencia Jiménez-Argüello from Madrid, Spain.
Webmaster of www.cinecutre.com
(Watch his acceptance video!)

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka from Lee’s Summit, Missouri, USA
Webmaster / CEO for Something Awful

Jeff Sneider from Los Angeles, California, USA
Journalist for Ain't It Cool News

Chris Alexander from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Journalist / Radio Announcer for Rue Morgue Magazine / Rue Morgue Radio / AM 640 Toronto

Nelson Chance Minter from Fredrick, Maryland, USA
Website Critic

YES, LOWTAX IS FIGHTING HIM

http://sknr.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=664&Itemid=76

I would post the link to the thread on facepunch but the mods here will probably get mad, so I just did a quote. But it has the link to a source in the quote. Wow can you belive it though, lowtax from somethingawful is going to fight Uwe Boll?? And the fight is going to be in the postal movie!!!

Personally I think lowtax is going to get beat unfortunatly :(

He's going to punch him in the face and bang his mom.

Uwe Boll actually knows how to box, I believe.

Uwe Boll actually knows how to box, I believe.

Heh, it's unlikely he'd challange critics to a boxing match if he didn't. He must be pretty confident at kicking their asses. Hopefully one of 'em is an Ex-UFC champion or something.

Heh, it's unlikely he'd challange critics to a boxing match if he didn't. He must be pretty confident at kicking their asses. Hopefully one of 'em is an Ex-UFC champion or something.
So what? The Critics have pure, undilated RAGE on their side.

Their trainer will just say "Think of DooM. Think of Bloodrayne. THINK OF POSTAL!" and the critic will go

"WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

If I was one of those critics, I'd just think of all his horrible movies and beat the living hell out of him. I'd keep my glasses on too so after he broke them, I'd be even angrier. There's a lot of pent up rage inside of me :D

hahahah, i can't believe this is going to happen, i'm super excited.

beerdude26, you deserve a medal for that post !

Someone should go up there and start dancing around like an idiot and runnin g away from Uwe screaming, just to make Postal worse.

I wouldn't be able to hit the guy. Looks too much like a close friend of mine.

For some obscure reason, I find this fighting thing upsetting.

-Angry Lawyer

sweet I will be in Vancouver on Sept 23. Where can I go to watch this?

Haha, I checked into it and it's at UBC. I will totally be there to see Uwe Boll get his ass kicked.

richkyankausawr2.jpg

God bless him.

Back