VALVe appreciation thread

budgie55

Reaction score
OK how about we try and show valve our support. Lets try and get off the leak topic and concentrate on the future.

The community has lately had its highs (new videos etc) and lows (delay) over the last 6 months or so.

What has happened yesterday is very sad and I hope it does not destroy valve over the long run.

So lets give all at valve our support. They have already provided us with one fantastic game (HL1) and countless excellent mods came to life because of that product.

I have had many many hours entertainment from that product over the last few years. Not a lot to ask for a small £30.

These guys at VALVe are up there with Id software when it comes to the future of gaming.
They deserve our support.

So GABE AND ALL AT VALVe this thread is for you guys!!.

Keep your heads up and get through this last bad month/week.

Were all behind you and are waiting in anticipation for when your next great product HL2 hits the shelves. Notice I say WHEN.

When it is released is up to you guys just do what you do best and we will all be here to snap it off the shelves and rave on how good it is :)

Thanks VALVe!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Can we post in here and see how big we can get this thread? Lets show them how much as a community we really care!.

lets all sing!

cumbaya m'lord, cumbaya

flowers! love! peace!

*slaps cheek*

sorry, I'm with you. If this helps, i'm gladly willing to contribute my best and most positive thoughts and wishes to Valve and HL-2. May this company and game reap the fruits of 5 years hard work. And I mean lotsa hard CASH from sales in the next decade

thanks for the nice comments guys I was waiting to get flamed for being a VALVe ass kisser :D

yeah, we're all behind you valve! Cummon, get past this crap (it's not the end of the world!) and release what we all know will be the best damn game in years! and for years to come!

oh, and lets try to keep this thread friendly. There's a lot of people who are hellbent on causing trouble in the community, we dont want your opinions, this is valves thread, keep it positive!

if we get a good response mods any chance of making this a sticky? :D please.

cummon community only takes a few seconds to show your support :)

VALVe, you guys rock. I hope you will be able to get past this... err tricky... situation and continue bringing us the top quality games that we've come to expect from you. Best of luck to everyone@VALVe!

edit by rec: this is a Valve support thread. if you don't want to support Valve, don't post here. Hijack this thread again and be banned.

big up da valve crew!
bo selector
i recon they will be ok. i doubt ***** will be

By best wishes to Gabe, Doug and the Valve team. Anyone have an address where I can send the cases of Mountain Dew, NoDoze, and Pringles??

Go valve Go... rah rah rah :) i wish i had my hands on that guy who leaked the source code... i would crack his neck and slice his body into PIECES :(

Valve = :angel:

Hackers = :devil:

Good luck Valve! Hope you can get through these hard times.

Valve really does deserve our support. Hopefully we will get to play HL2 someday (and die happy).

Good luck valve. We are all here for you.

Go Gabe,
Your the man,
all those hackers,
SHOULD BE BANNED!

yay VALVe!

Go Valve!!!
Im checking all the warez groups forums i know atm to see if i can find anything, if i do i will send it to the specified email adress.
Just realize that the community is behind you all, we love you guys!

We ( the community) is right behind you valve... keep your heads up!

VALVe rock, and i'm sure they know as well as we know that when HL-2 is released its going to be the best game ever, HL-2 is only the start of all the good things to come from VALVe.

Keep the good work up guys. It will get sorted eventually.

Valve

You've got my support and my thanks for all your hard work.

Jon

Go VALVe!!! Seek out thoses hackers and send our favorite ginger, beardy speccy scientist at them with a crowbar of love!!! Failing that, blow the the hell up! Wooo Go VALVe!

we need more reactions like this... everyone POST! :D

Yes, VAlve rocks, but dude, this post is totally useless. In fact, let's hold hands and share a dubepipe!

Thanks Valve for all you've done for the community. It's gotta be tough right now, but you'll get it. Look at this awesome community standing behind you, helping you. We all get so much enjoyment from the awesome, hard work that you've done. Keep up the great job guys! Keep your chins up...we're behind you!!

Valve you are the best. And you will continue to be the best through out history.
Because you are true to the gamers you will be number one amongst gamers

We all stand behind you VALVE and we hope you can sort this mess out and continue making great games.

You can't appreciate valve enough. Well, I can't anyway.

Stand by your valve, na na-na na

Well lets put it this way, the leak may effect us all in some way but it shouldnt stop us buying the game when it comes out! We all know its gonna be Proper Bo! And we will all enjoy playing it and forget about the scum that hacked the thing in the first place.

Back