Valve Confirms Episode Two, Team Fortress 2 Launch Date!!!!!!!!! THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Yay! Knowing a release date is so much better than arbitrary anticipation.

Holy Crap! That date's perfect! I get discharged from the army on the 5th! :D I'll just have enough time to sober up before playing portal!

Go Valve!

Hmm.. didn't we do this three years ago?

HL2 and San Andreas and Halo 2 all around the same time. History repeats.

I wish they didn't cancel the black box...or cancel orange and keep black :p

It's the Final Countdown (du du-du duuuuu... du-du-du-du deee... du-du-du duuuu... du-du-dududu-du-duuuu)!

Well the "High Energy Pellet" seems rather familiar, as do the turrets. The style of architecture is quite different, Aperture Science has no blue metal pylons that I can see. The plot thickens, as Holmes would say...

<script language=javascript>

// find time offset from GMT to make countdown accurate
offset = new Date();
Arrive = new Date(1191628800000 + (offset.getTimezoneOffset() * 60 * 1000)); // use milliseconds for constructor
function DateDiff() {

var td = *************ElementById("scroll");
Today = new Date();

Days = Math.floor((Date.parse(Arrive) - Date.parse(Today)) / 86400000);
Hours = Math.floor(((Date.parse(Arrive) - Date.parse(Today)) % 86400000) / 3600000);
Min = Math.floor((((Date.parse(Arrive) - Date.parse(Today)) % 86400000) % 3600000) / 60000);
Sec = Math.floor(((((Date.parse(Arrive) - Date.parse(Today)) % 86400000) % 3600000) % 60000) / 1000);

if ((Days <= 0) && (Hours <= 0)) {
td.firstChild.nodeValue = "IT'S HERE!!!!";
} else {
theS = (Days == 1) ? ("") : ("s");
td.firstChild.nodeValue = Days + " Day" + theS + " " + Hours + " Hours " + Min + " Minutes & " + Sec + " Seconds";
}

window.setTimeout("DateDiff();",20);

}

</script>
<style type="text/css">
<!--
.style1 {font-size: 30px}
a {color: # CC9900;}
p {color: # CC9900;}
-->
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="# 333300" onLoad="DateDiff();" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" margin margin>

<p align="center" ID="scroll"> Loading Counter </p>
<p align="center" >Untill Half - Life 2 Episode Two is released!</p>
Zoom_HL2EP2poster.jpg
[br]
[br]
<hr><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF width=100%>
<tr><td>
Make your own countdown Free! </td></tr>

</table><p></p> <!-- Begin: MarketBanker -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://2.marketbanker.com/mb/text_group.php?sid=15730&amp;newwin=1&amp;col=3"></script>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marketbanker.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=15730&amp;afsid=1">Your Ad Here[/url]</div>
<!-- End: MarketBanker -->

at least i tried..

The preview is speaking out of its ass, and simply speculating.

I hope so as it wouldn't make that much sense. and i was getting hyped at GMan being involved.

The preview is speaking out of its ass, and simply speculating.

I really, really hope you're right...

I suppose they could have just said that if they didn't really care that much, just saw the architecture style and made a vague link with the Combine. Depends on whether Valve actually told them that or not, of course.

I'm just pissed off that i gotta play it on 360 cuz my PC is so old.

Back