Valve is quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conkorg

Reaction score
How come Valve did not say anything what happend to the preload yesterday? They said monday, no monday, and they did not say anything! What the **** is valve doing now? Why theyre not saying anything?!!?!?? WHta is going on!!! Valve are such a weirdos sometimes :p (actually most of the time)

Same here, I know it was just a bs preload and you can play anything off it. I mean i preordered from eb and paid $84.39 up front(for ce), all I want is to be informed of progress.

maybe its going gold soon? i bet it goes gold on sept 1 ... or sept 2 ... cause thats my birthday

i think they are producing the cds now and will be on store shelves tommorow lol .its possible you know valve by now

You have the dumbest user name i have ever seen.

i hve a feeling its not going as planned and they ran into some major issues and need like untill 2005 to release the game. what if this happens

My birthday is on september 2 also....not likely for hl release now. But it would be a Cool birthday present.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
look whos talking

yeh but to be fair your sortof bragging about how much money you have to spare., (jealous :hmph: )

If you would like to brag some more that would be welcome, :dozey:

Well, we had the storm surge (part XIV) last night. The storm may or may not hit land.

THis is my new screendhot ENJOY!!

Attachments

• NEW SCREENSHOT.JPG
    NEW SCREENSHOT.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 255
They're laying low while the preload delay fiasco calms down.

Then they'll proceed to announce more false dates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back