valve releaseing info soon?

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I feel that... certain twinkle in the forum... + I THOUGHT now im just saying THOUGHT i saw munro say that valve would be saying something soon.. but I can sort of feel something...

edit: oh yeah....e3 is comeing up

Gogo gut feelings! Sometimes they get you just what you want, and sometimes, they come back and kick you in the nuts with steel-toed boots.

I feel that... certain twinkle
Perhaps you have diarrhoea?

Valve said they wouldn't release any more info until E3. Valve wouldn't lie to us would they?

Mr-Fusion said:
Perhaps you have diarrhoea?

Valve said they wouldn't release any more info until E3. Valve wouldn't lie to us would they?

LMAO........... :cheers: well if you use lie in that context... valve has lied alot before :D

everibody dont want a update
everibody want the GAME

but we must wait
(I hate wait)

I've been feeling some kind of twinkle too lately.

it must be going around then.

I didn't realize you could catch those types of bugs of the internet :(

Here's the news:
After Valve checked out Duke Nukem Forever, they decided the projects where so similar and they've joined forces to deliver the best game of 2008 (with some chance of delay):
Half Nukem Forever: Duke's Life

LOL! It's all those alien implants just sending their daily signal up to the mothership. Or maybe it's something more sinister, like an upset stomach from worring about HL2 too much? :p

You sure that twinkle isn't from the burrito you found on the street that you ate yesterday? ;)

Wishful thinking on my part.

dawdler said:
Here's the news:
After Valve checked out Duke Nukem Forever, they decided the projects where so similar and they've joined forces to deliver the best game of 2008 (with some chance of delay):
Half Nukem Forever: Duke's Life
haha thats the funniest reply i have heard in a while.

hhahahaha funny sh!t man, e3 is the number, only when e3 is over that valve yet again delay the game :( just a gess from the lies they have told before

rebb said:
Breaking News from Valve :
Everything is quiet.

:LOL: that's like saying,

hey, have you heard the latest about Notorious B.I.G.? yeah he's still dead.

yeah bad taste, eh what can you do.

and on topic, yes i have that feeling. except not hl2 related. i'm just feeling a general restlessness. blah :(

Back