valve says no 2 screens on pc gameplay

Sweet, so it should be out not long after then... and Bloodlines is set for an October 26th release... so prolly before then. ;)

If the review is out before the game, just don't read the review if you think it will spoil the game.

the real question comes into play is how is say, me, in the USA supposed to see this review?? OR anyone else that is far from it?? Will someone here at least translate it or tell us what it got for a score??

What's all this "No to spoilers!" stuff? If you don't want to see the screens... don't stick the DVD in your computer!
Plus the guys at the mag said they took great care to avoid key game moments/elements in the screens (because otherwise no-one would give them a copy of their game in advance anymore, and no-one would read their mag anymore...)

maximus0402 said:
the real question comes into play is how is say, me, in the USA supposed to see this review?? OR anyone else that is far from it?? Will someone here at least translate it or tell us what it got for a score??

Surely heaps of other major game mag's have reviewed it too :| But im sure if there isnt, some kind person will scan em for us :D

Trebaruna said:
What's all this "No to spoilers!" stuff? If you don't want to see the screens... don't stick the DVD in your computer!

because some jerk will post them all over the net.

I wonder if the Swedish version of PCGP will post the same review at the same time. If possible, I'll do a translation of that text :)

Edit: Heck I'll try to translate as many Swedish reviews as possible :thumbs:

Back