Valve want a Wii (Game)

Hey guise I got an idea, let's stick up for the companeez interests not ours!!!

I don't care what kind of financial realities are associated with an MMO. At the end of the day I'm not paying for a game more than once.

Hey guise I got an idea, let's stick up for the companeez interests not ours!!!

Uhh... the company's interests aren't always exclusive to my own. If Blizzard didn't generate a profit to sustain an MMO, I couldn't have played WoW for very long, now could I?

Uhh... the company's interests aren't always exclusive to my own. If Blizzard didn't generate a profit to sustain an MMO, I couldn't have played WoW for very long, now could I?

This.

And I'll elaborate:-

Bang for Buck MMO gaming is a pretty cheap hobby. You can blow what you spend on an MMO monthly fee on a trip to the cinema and be entertained for 3 hours. With an MMO you can squeeze as much entertainment out of that monthly fee as sleep deprivation allows (and often does). Moaning about monthly fees is kind of missing the point.

As an avid PC/PS3 gamer and a huge fan of Valve's first person shooters, amongst the last things I'd ever want to hear from Valve is that they are developing for the WII or developing an MMORPG.

:(

Back