"VALVe WARS" - short movie

Element Alpha

Reaction score
I made a flash movie about the whole valve - hl2 debacle:

Tell me what you think

VALVe WARS

Notice: It's not finished, I simply didn't have the time. I wanted to change the dialogues, and make it much longer, but I just didn't come around to do it. Rather than letting it go to waste, I posted it here. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Also, there's no loading screen, size is around 4MB, and it should be there pretty fast

Sorry i just didn't find it funny. I found the steam downloading thing kinda funny but thats an old joke.

bah, cba to sit through the scrolling words, sorry

Yeah, I know, it's pretty rough. I was planning on making it a 20 minute cartoon. I had problems with the sounds, and by the time I solved it, I lost interest and focus. I had good ideas, but it don't matter now. I might have finished it if only my cappy hard disk hadn't crashed last week.

also, gabe is fat! LOLOLOLOLOLOL (joke is old now, get over it. ass)

lot of long pauses..and another thing is that gabe isnt the bad guy. kinda messed up how u made him all fat and ugle too, something a lil that would have been more funny is if u dressed him in a darth vader suit and he was to 'big' for if but then again making fun of peoples weight isnt too funny nowadays.

Uhhh...that was quite...errr...weird...
You David Lynch by any chance ?!

I'm not Lynch, no. Hey, I swear, I love Gabe, and I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It's just that, come on, I gave him rings, I was gonna give him a big golden neclace with a huge dollar sign. He was going to have girls following him all the time, saying "gabe we love you" all the time, and Gabe would have been like "yeah baby I know it". And there was going to be doug as Gabe's evil sith sidekick. And there was going to be a real story. So please, don't take Gabe's appearance in the movie as a bash against his person, that's not how it was ment. Thanks for understanding how cool I was going to make him.

edit: oh yeah, all the critics are welcome, really. No hard feelings.

that was the dumbest flash i've ever watched in my life.................i really can't understand why there is a talking penis for one thing................

Possibly one of the funniest thing sI saw in that movie was "Windows Jedi" - That was cool.

You have a good story there, dude. I would consider remaking it, and possibly changing Gabes appearance slightly? Good movie though - Better than I could have done ;).

-Dekstar

That's good :) Shame I can't really mail it to my (non-computing) friends as they ain't gonna understand sh*t!

All I can say is that I'd rather have watched it than not.

OK, I'll say more.

Yeah it was good for messing about, though I don't thin anyone's gonna like the fact that Valve seem to be the bad guys and VU games the good ones. I chose to look on it as a satire of VU games worst fears of being made obsolete.

I chose to look on it as a satire of VU games worst fears of being made obsolete.

That's exactly what it was going to be. But I don't feel like finishing it.

Back