Valve's Internal Memos leaked!

nimh

Reaction score
JeffK the hax0red valve's intersite.
thanks somethingawful.com

Beileveing anything on something awfull is not very smart, they hardly ever post real stuff, its a joke website.

where from my post did you get the idea that i didnt know that?

apart from announcing in size 24 "i know this is a joke and i am posting this so everyone else can have a laugh", how could have made it clearer?

Gordons new voice ""I'm here to crowbar headcrabs and conduct scientific experiments... and I'm all outta science!""

:D :D :D

anyway im still reeling in shock, this week ive learned that santa and jeffk are fictional characters. damn you cruel world, whats next? wwf is staged???

nimh said:

apart from announcing in size 24 "i know this is a joke and i am posting this so everyone else can have a laugh", how could have made it clearer?
Um, I don't see that anywhere in your first post...

haha "Gamers will definitely be shocked when they finally get to install the game and find the physics are gone... awesome-shocked!" Nice find...

nimh said:
JeffK the hax0red valve's intersite.
thanks somethingawful.com

This post isn't clear at all, especially if you don't know what somethingawful.com is. Just because you post a link doesn't mean we are obliged to follow it.

nimh said:

You can make your statements more clear by using proper grammar.

you understood it, right? and youre not a genius, right? and once they got there they discover that macho boy randy savage is doing gordons voice!! quick email gabe!!

hey its youre perogative not to click a link likewise when i ask you to kiss my arse. you dont have to defend these morons.

JFry said:
This post isn't clear at all, especially if you don't know what somethingawful.com is. Just because you post a link doesn't mean we are obliged to follow it.

You can make your statements more clear by using proper grammar.

What a dipshit you are. He said the link in his first post, if you dont follow it how are you supposed to respond accordingly?

What you basically did is came into this thread and literally ignored the first post while putting on your flame suit, idiot.

i have never heard of somethingawfull.com, and i got the jokes. It was a funny read. Some people around here need to grow brains.

Oh god some people are mentally retarded in this community.
Anyway, nice find heh.

azz0r said:
What a dipshit you are. He said the link in his first post, if you dont follow it how are you supposed to respond accordingly?

What you basically did is came into this thread and literally ignored the first post while putting on your flame suit, idiot.

I didn't flame anybody, I was merely pointing out why there was a misunderstanding. I think calling me a dipshit is rather childish tho, don't you?

Back