Valve's Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

skater4evr5

Reaction score
It has recently been said that cs:source bera will be pre-loaded on the 28th of this month.... right ?

and then the Rc (no idea what that means) of HL2 will be shipped to Vivendi on the july 30th....right ?

Well...as the beta of CS:source is out and HL2 is waiting to get published..people will play CS:source beta for about a month....( valve will be getting e-mails and such )...to get fixes out for the beta of cs:source...

When the game is finally all done and ready to get shipped..(soon I hope) then Valve will release a patch for cs:source (if needed) a little after Hl2 is released. So everything will work out perfectly and everyone is happy.... :cheers:

I don't know if they would ship a game with possible bugs in it though.

Did this need a new thread? Why didn't you just stick it in iamaelephant's thread of negativity?

True I saw 2 other threads along this same line.

skater4evr5 said:
It has recently been said that cs:source bera will be pre-loaded on the 28th of this month.... right ?

and then the Rc (no idea what that means) of HL2 will be shipped to Vivendi on the july 30th....right ?

Well...as the beta of CS:source is out and HL2 is waiting to get published..people will play CS:source beta for about a month....( valve will be getting e-mails and such )...to get fixes out for the beta of cs:source...

When the game is finally all done and ready to get shipped..(soon I hope) then Valve will release a patch for cs:source (if needed) a little after Hl2 is released. So everything will work out perfectly and everyone is happy.... :cheers:

yes, you can probably come to this conclusion by reading one of the 500+ other posts that keep popping up about the same thing. :rolleyes:

Holy crap, CS:S BETA is being preloaded on the 28th. Retail CS:S is going with HL2. Not Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back