ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up - 24th March 2013

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Game and Steam updates featured pretty predominantly over the past week. Valve updated Team Fortress 2 to include support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive received an update which introduced the return of the classic CS_Militia map and Dota 2 was updated to improve a variety of elements related to gameplay and visuals. You can check out more information on these news stories and more in our ValveTime Weekly News Round-Up!

Don't forget that ValveTime is looking to hire 2-3 new writers and that we're only accepting applications for another week until March 30th. Head over to our recruitment thread to learn more on how to apply. Good luck!​

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 21,376
Nice job on blurring your username in the Steam screenshot but not the Dota screenshot :p

Nice job on blurring your username in the Steam screenshot but not the Dota screenshot :p
Huh? I only remember having usernames shown off in the CS:GO clip, all of the Dota screenshots aren't mine - apart from the news post one, which I don't care about. :p

If they are we'll be sure to put them up! I would not be surprised though if they were made available shortly after they are presented.

Hy i Hope some One can help me please!!! I have half life1 warzone Game. I am at The area wehere you later can Lunch The rocket and The bomb with The Laser and i will get in The Top of The boxes but i can Not do this!!! And there is no Big Jump and so what can i do??? Please help me!!! Chris/Fetzer777

Try a crouch-jump (jump and then press the crouch button in mid-air). In other words Space Ctrl.

Back