Vampire Bloodlines malk girl skin WIP

H2HSnake

Reaction score
this is a new skin for V:Bloodlines.If you want to use it you must change line in vampire/vdata/system/clandoc000.txt (make a backup)
You must find a line of the character clan/armor you wish to replace and place whole line for stripper3 model "models/characters/npc/common/stripper/stripper3.mdl" something like that :)For now it's still WIP it will be released when it's ready(tomorrow i guess)...enjoy.
P.S. hehe i would like to see some V:B models running in Hl2 death mach :D

Attachments

• newmalkgirl.jpg
    newmalkgirl.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,061
looooool my mistake lololol hehe here is fixed :) maybe i wanted to write she's hot second time lol

Attachments

• newmalkgirl.jpg
    newmalkgirl.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 918
not bad, but uhmm....

nvm, her tits are fine, just big for ... her body lol.
:eek:

i didn't make the model, just texture.Model is original V:B with original V:B big boobs lol.I'll make other skins soon :) with smaller tits ;p

How easy and consistant is HL2 models to Vampire BL.

Is it possible to release her on HL2?

you mean character with naked source boobs? actually it's possible since these boobs has it's own animation (bouncing :D :bounce: :bounce: ) i wonder if it's possible to convert these bouncing boobs models to Hl2 deathmach .

If that happens you wouldnt see much fighting just people staring at other people who are crounch and standing over and over again. :thumbs:

For some reason the right most picture looks like that damn blood bank biotch.

Cool though but she's not all that...naive-like. I mean, what is cooler than a psychotic schoolgirl?

you know that this counts as stealing?
you have no premission from Troika to do this.

Back