• Chocolate

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arch5

Spy
Reaction score
Simple. This applies to treats mostly, either it be cupcakes, cake, cookies, ice cream, popsicles, etc.

So....it's pretty simple. Just vote which one you like, and please reply and tell us why.

Personally, I like vanilla most of the time. I will eat chocolate, as long as it's not too strong and I'm pretty hungry.
:cheers:

Oh look, dabomb has learned how to start new threads.

(Vanilla BTW)

Chocolate. I've never really liked vanilla (unless it's vanilla bean ice cream with the little specks in it). I actually like really strong chocolate -- I've had 92% cacao and that was pretty good. It's expensive though so I hardly ever get it.

Chocolate soft serve with sprinkles is simple but great. Dark chocolate however is pig disgusting.

I like both, but if I had to live off one, it would be vanilla, as it is less sickly in large doses.

I like the way everybody just talks about ice cream.

Chocolate. I am 8/10ths ancient Aztec.

Which I guess would just be 4/5ths. But 8/10ths sounds cooler.

Chocolate soft serve with sprinkles is simple but great. Dark chocolate however is pig disgusting.

Hate dark chocolate? Fail. I like my chocolate like I like my men--I mean coffee. Strong and ... black.

I like both, but if I had to live off one, it would be vanilla, as it is less sickly in large doses.

I would have to agree. Bonus for vanilla bean. Also Dabomb is a poll smoker.

Hate dark chocolate? Fail. I like my chocolate like I like my men--I mean coffee. Strong and ... black.

I'm not particularly fond of dark chocolate myself. I mean, it's alright... but I prefer milk chocolate far more.

Dark chocolate is far better than milk chocolate!!! Maybe it's an acquired taste. I used to like milk chocolate. Then I went to Hershey's "Special Dark" (which isn't really very dark at all...). From there on, you can just climb up the cacao percentage ladder. I think they make 100% now :-P.

Milk chocolate is still okay though. As long as you don't like white chocolate. White chocolate is an abomination to the chocolate family.

Dark chocolate is far better than milk chocolate!!! Maybe it's an acquired taste. I used to like milk chocolate. Then I went to Hershey's "Special Dark" (which isn't really very dark at all...). From there on, you can just climb up the cacao percentage ladder. I think they make 100% now :-P.

Milk chocolate is still okay though. As long as you don't like white chocolate. White chocolate is an abomination to the chocolate family.

I like it white chocolate, but it's my least favorite.

Chocolate. I've never really liked vanilla (unless it's vanilla bean ice cream with the little specks in it). I actually like really strong chocolate -- I've had 92% cacao and that was pretty good. It's expensive though so I hardly ever get it.

That's the only kind of chocolate I like. The stuff with 40% or less doesn't appeal to me at all.

Nothing beats great vanilla though.

thread quality police, who gives a shit whether people prefer vanilla or chocolate? let's try to have some semblance of legitimate content please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back