VEGETA DANCES to some shit

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_hozHOlMY

the description nobody reads said:
So I started listening to the 1961 album by Last Step (Venetian Snares) for the 100th time and I felt like doing something I never do. I got up and started dancing.

After a few exhausting songs I decided to record myself, for unknown reasons.
So yeah, this is totally improvised and unrehearsed. I just moved however I felt like moving, since I knew the songs very well. It's also not quite as good (read: slightly less horrible) as the way I was dancing before I got the video camera.

By the way, this song is in like 7/8, so the dancing is already abnormally paced, on top of the freestyle nature of how I'm approaching it.

It would have been the whole song, but my god damn camera just decided to turn off 2 minutes into the song.

Oh yeah, and sorry about the viewing angle. I've got a wide angle lens on the camera but apparently that isn't enough to capture my whole self, so it's sort of focused on my totally ripped body.

Enough banter, enjoy my retarded dancing.

NO SHAME HERE

I really don't know what to make of this.

Clips of your video are going to be played whenever Alex Jones talks about the brain-draining matters of TV/YouTube etc.

Everytime.

Forever.

I will use this video in a future smear campaign when you run for President of the Interstellar Galactical Union. All alien civilizations will shrug in disbelief.

I'm surprised your body was visible with that MASSIVE CHIN of yours.

ITT Vegeta seeking validation :p

Dancing is OK I guess.

You're a terrorist for not doing routine crunches. You could get 6-pack abs.

You're dancing like those people from Woodstock ****ed up on LSD.

Please do us a favor and never EVER post anything like that again. Thanks brah.

So wait, you do that even when you're not recording yourself?

In three characters: o_O

Also, I respect this as like being a live-action extended version of How To Headbang. I have to admit, this is the first attempt I've ever seen of dancing in 7/8.

you should probably wear a shirt. it'll help make the video much less disturbing. also I wouldnt call that dancing. more like mincing with some prancing but mostly just embarrassing.

you should probably wear a shirt. it'll help make the video much less disturbing. also I wouldnt call that dancing. more like mincing with some prancing but mostly just embarrassing.

You have him blocked, you can't view it.

Also, you have me blocked, you can't view this.

So wait, you do that even when you're not recording yourself?

READTHEDESCRIPFJPSjz

I have never done what you saw in that video before that day.

But sure, I would continue to do it in the future. It's fun to just let loose and let the music control my body.

probably because Pi looks like Right Said Fred guy and is too sexy for his shirt

Samon is disappoint

I, for one, welcome our new shirtless dancing overlord.

So... Where's your shirt?
My only complaint though, is lack of The Robot.

Vegeta is an elitist who hates youtube. But youtube certainly won't hate this.

ITT Vegeta has just now found Youtube.

Bro, I've been on youtube since 2006 and have 157 subscribers.

Which is also the reason I made this unlisted, I didn't want all my subscribers who are expecting more music making to see this.

vegeta just wanted to show us his new muscles.

He told me he was dancing like a retard... for a couple songs. Then I told him he should record it... which he did.

with a bit of exercise you look like you could have a nicely toned body.

Back