Vehicle: F86 Sabre formation...

-FP- LoS

Reaction score
Well, its nothin special. I was very bored today, so I decided to work on a new F86 Sabre, for my Half Life2 Modification; Liberation of Seoul. I have also never worked with particle systems before, so that was a first for me to make a smoke-looking-thing. Just give me your crits, please. Please note, it is low poly because it is optomized for gaming purposes only.

F86%20Formation.jpg

F86%20Formation%202.jpg

F86%20Formation%203.jpg

Smoke would be better put in by Photoshop or PSP or whatever you may use.

I know it would, but I do not know how to make that great of an effect in PS7

Could you mae some sharper renders? looks good, but they are too blurry to crit.

Yeah a sharper render would be wundaful, and if you still want to do that smoke trail in max then edit it a bit.

I have sort of revamped the last image; the frontal-top view. Just let me know what you think of it. Please keep in mind, I am notthe best in Photoshop7.

F86%20Formation%203-new.jpg

looks good, but it still seems blurry to me...maybe it's jsut me.

I tried to sharpen the image as much as I could w/o making it look as though I added a noise filter to it.

hate to be helping the fokker
but im a nice guy anyways if u want more real smoke in max rite click on ur particle emitter set motion blur to image and adjust the size should rendergood then if it getrs in the way of ur mesh make a wind pointing in the opp direction and add it.

your wings look like they could use a little effort where they attach to the fuselage...if you want a more professional look I suggest creating fillets to attach the wing to the main fuselage...I just personally don't like the look of the wing simply passing through the fuselage...but other than that its not bad...definately a good start...

I forgot to mention one thing I guess. The model is not complete. I was guessing everyone would figure that, seeing as though there is nothing in the cockpit :p. Well, now you know.

Back